PDA

View Full Version : Books

transwede
26th May 2003, 05:26
Just finished reading the book "Cabin Pressure" and found it great stuff. Just wondered if there were any similar books out there, written by cabin crew that anyone could recommend.

Also could you please advise me of where to buy them!

Ta ;) :D :D ;)

gashbag
28th May 2003, 06:20
I read a book a while ago called BROKEN WINGS it was brilliant! i had to order it from a bookshop though as not many in uk apparently..:O

homesick rae
28th May 2003, 07:36
In-Flight Entertainment by Elliot Hester...very funny!

transwede
29th May 2003, 03:19
Gashbag, don't suppose you can remember who wrote the book BROKEN WINGS do you? Tried searching for it, but had no luck! :{

gashbag
29th May 2003, 18:49
Hi there,
yes the author is Nattanya Andersen...it really is a fab book..u will love it:O u can buy it from amazon or order from dillons..good luck...by the way have u read princess by jean p.sasson? i know this has no relation to flying but i just finished it...brilliant..

MinimumRest
30th May 2003, 03:41
I have tried Amazon, W H Smith and Waterstones for ''Broken Wings'' with no joy :( Any idea's where else I may be able to get my paws on it in the UK??

MR XxX

sweety
30th May 2003, 04:38
"Plane insanity" by Elliott Hester. Quite funny. I got it from Amazon. The author of this book used to be a flight attendant for an US airline, so it's a bit american (if you know what I mean)?

Also "The Smile High Club" by Allan Zullo and Kathy Nelson - funny! Got that one from Amazon, too.

phreegreens
2nd Jun 2003, 03:12
MinimumRest.. doesn't look like Broken Wings has been published, or is available from any UK booksellers.

Try www.abebooks.co.uk (or.com) they got loads of copies second hand that sellers overseas will ship this side of the pond.. :ok:

Lozza2002
2nd Jun 2003, 15:22
Minimun Rest

I just did a search on Google and found many sites.
This is amazons link.
Hope it helps.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0968497608/103-1271812-4167811?vi=glance

Regards
Lozza :ok:

homesick rae
2nd Jun 2003, 16:54
it appears "Plane Insanity" and "In Flight Entertainment" are the same book. I bought the latter in Creepy Crawley...UK.