PDA

View Full Version : Kiwi B737-300 Drivers

Seat 37b
25th May 2003, 16:12
To all the kiwi B737-300 pilots overseas, Air NZ is on the hunt for you. They need as many of you as they can get, for there VBA Freedom Air. When you join Freedom, you join the Air NZ seniority list and you're set for life. If anyone is interested, email [email protected] for an application form.
Good luck.

Z Force
26th May 2003, 10:08
Air New Zealand set for life????

Andrew Greville
27th May 2003, 05:36
Yes folks it IS a joke.

Barbers Pole
30th May 2003, 06:02
If you start today at Freedom you DON"T join the AirNZ senority list.

So I guess you are set for life at Freedom. ;) :suspect:

topend3
31st May 2003, 11:21
ask this gnadenberg joker, he luurvvess kiwis and i am sure he would love a start with you mob....YOU'LL KNOW HIM, HES THE ONE WITH THE CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER...

:D :D

Commando
2nd Jun 2003, 17:41
Barbers Pole according to my info you do!

Barbers Pole
4th Jun 2003, 06:06
Well it's possible that I'm wrong but I'm sure that the only Freedom guys who came on to the AirNZ list were those under the GOP agreement and the cut off for that was last year when the new AirNZ contract was signed.

So anyone starting at Freedom now dosn't go on the big list but probably gets indicated ;) that they will get an AirNZ interview in a couple years time provided they are not a pillock.

I shall check further.

julietmikepapa
4th Jun 2003, 18:58
New hires to Freedom are now via the Air NZ interview process, and DO join the NZ seniority list - this is part of the GOP process. Unless you are unlucky enough to be offered a short term contract with Freedom, which entitles you to no seniority anywhere. Some have been signed to these of late :(

Bombay
6th Jun 2003, 19:34
May I suggest that neither Air NZ nor Freedom presents any job security whatsoever at the moment, regardless of seniority?