PDA

View Full Version : Grounded Aircraft

PINK
24th May 2003, 17:52
Heard today that 2 Astraeus aircraft were grounded in Faro.

Any one got any information?

CrashDive
24th May 2003, 19:57
Hey PINK long time no see - however I'm afraid to report that the information you have posted above is just plain wrong !

I have personally phoned Astraeus Operations and the single flight that we have operating to Faro today is, as I type, on its way back to LGW and operating completely normally, albeit running a slightly delayed due ATC slot ( and thus reactionary ) delays - which on a Bank Holiday weekend is hardly to be unexpected.

I have also just checked on the company Intranet, which is fed by information direct from the company Operations system, and our on-line departures and arrivals page shows:

GSTRD - AEU225 - STD 05:30 / ATD 06:09 - London Gatwick to Faro - STA 08:20 / ATA 08:45

GSTRD - AEU226 - STD 09:10 / ATD 09:40 - Faro to London Gatwick - STA 12:00 / ETA 12:00

NB. All time in GMT.

So there you have it.

Ps. Have you still got a thorn in your side about Astraeus ( and how well it's doing ) ? ...... and I've still got a copy of your 'Home of the Sycophant' thread - it always makes me chuckle does that ! ;)

Notso Fantastic
24th May 2003, 20:43
Game, Set & Match!

Jack The Lad
24th May 2003, 21:09
Nice one Crash - Pprune is always prone to someone with another agenda making mischievous posts.

With a name like Pink, I guess its to be expected