PDA

View Full Version : Cabair 1999 Course Suudents!!!!

Parish
6th Apr 2001, 22:29
Any PPRUNERS here attend a course at Scabair in 1999, if so what are you up to???, just being nosey really, seeing who is doing what, I was on a 1999 course too!

fantum farter
6th Apr 2001, 23:56
Flying a big shiny boeing !
What class were you in ?
How have you got on ?

------------------
PFFFFFFSSSSST !!!

Ennie
7th Apr 2001, 00:55
I was 99/3, couple of interviews in the pipe line....what course were you???, that Fantum Farter flies a big green shiny one, flash B*****D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boeing Freak
7th Apr 2001, 16:57
Flying 757 (without disgusting bright green engines!) from LGW. Was on 99/2 got about 600hrs on type now

Have lost contact with some of the course, hope you are all doing well.

BF

Alvin
10th Apr 2001, 16:24
Flying a red and white job in the middle east earning good money and larging the expat life good tan and no tax! Disadvantage - nights.
Hey B.F hope you have been feeling better I heard you had a bit of **** going down.
Alvin

Skyjob
10th Apr 2001, 21:11
Hi everyone,

Class 99/2, flying an orange 737 out of Luton nowadays. Soon Amsterdam base as a posibility next to LTN and LPL. Good money, over 600 hours on type now and enjoying every minute (unless spend as a safety-pilot) at the controls.

Little Miss
24th Apr 2001, 21:07
Hi,calling all 99/2 and 99/3 cabair members. Remember me? How are you all doing? i ve lost contact with most of you but i hear that you are all doing well. I hope JMC, Air 2000 and City Flyer aren't working you all too hard. Ennie how s it going, did you have a good trip today i hope so. Good Luck.

Alvin
26th Apr 2001, 17:41
Little Miss
If you're who I think you are, how is Lanchester Hall going? Have your cooking skills got any better or have you set the kitchen on fire again? Or sticking to the Chippy in Cranfield!!!??? How is it going anyway? Any other 99'ers out there?
Alvin

Little Miss
1st May 2001, 21:52
I never set fire to lanchester hall i mearly set fire to the microwave. My cooking skills will never be good and the social suits my needs as does the microwave now it has been fixed. How are things going by the way everyone?

Ennie
2nd May 2001, 23:18
Got a Job with KLM uk on the F50, start in Aug based at Leeds!!!, WAHAY!!!

Little Miss
2nd May 2001, 23:28
i am so pleased for you mate i can t believe it. No actually i can. Where are you based mate? That is really good news!

Skyjob
3rd May 2001, 01:51
Congrats Ennie,

Must be a blow in the face of the CabAir/KLM UK sponsored pilot's who are struggling to get a job at the end as I recall.

Greetz

(Edited for spelling)

[This message has been edited by Skyjob (edited 02 May 2001).]

Super Stall
3rd May 2001, 03:37
Ennie you old git, congrats of the highest order. Just met with the scotsman and he gave me the good news.

Between now and Aug will be the longest four months of your life, but its just a matter of time.

Got your number, Ill give you a ring.

JH

[This message has been edited by Super Stall (edited 02 May 2001).]