PDA

View Full Version : Private Cabin Crew Forums?

Shadowpurser
23rd May 2003, 17:39
I've put it to PPrune that it would be beneficial to have private company cabin crew forums on here just like the pilots have.

I think it would increase traffic on the site and would give us all somewhere to discuss individual company issues privately amoung our collegues, not influenced by union politics or having to tow the line on private union discussion forums, and also giving people not union affiliated a private forum for discussion as well.

What does everyone think?

I'm quite happy to take on the task of a BA cabin crew forum and verify an individuals identity and staff number in the same way BOAC does for BA pilots. It would take a while for it all to get going but I think the end result would be worth it.

Would anyone else like their own private cabin crew forum for their company?

Post your thoughts and support please!!:ok:

CandyBender
23rd May 2003, 18:17
Nice idea Shadow.....although I think most BA people are nicely settled into www.crewcom.co.uk & www.bassa.co.uk

If you look at airlinecrew.net you'll see that there are only 1 or 2 BA people posting in the BA forum, everyone else is from another airline asking for loads & upgrades!

flyblue
23rd May 2003, 23:25
The problem is being studied by Sick Squid. More news soon.

Shadowpurser
24th May 2003, 17:01
Justbeen to Crewcom - nice site - however - I registered and started browsing straight away.

No security or anything. If I can do that surely so can the press?

I'm not a member of BASSA and niether are half of LGW so that counts out that forum.

The same applies to th CC89 one.

I just thought a forum where JUST cabin crew could air their views PRIVATELY might be a good thing.

I wish crewcom well anyway and I like the look of it!!! :cool:

Ah well....just and idea.

Pam747
25th May 2003, 15:22
Great idea !!!!:ok:

604chic
28th May 2003, 08:52
If you are referring to Cabin Crew for Private/Corporate aircraft, I'm all for it! Have been wanting something like this.

Great to run ideas with other crew