PDA

View Full Version : Easyjet Interviews?

Bob Down
20th May 2003, 23:12
My girlfriend has just been rung by an agency with regards to Easyjet looking for some short term summer staff.

Has any one worked for Airline Appointments before? What's the difference between working direct and working through an agency?

Has anyone got any more infomation, as apparently it's pretty much an immediate start and for about five months? Where are they looking to base staff and.... what about the interviews as I've heard that they are.....different! I've heard they are quite short?

Any info will be gladly received?

BD

TopsideUp
21st May 2003, 00:01
Hi Bob

I have been called by Airline Apts, apparently they are desperate for cabin crew who have got some flying experience. Info I have gained so far is that you can have a choice of any of Eazyjets london airports and they will pay your hotac.

They have asked me who all my friends are and if they want to come for an interview this week. If anyone wants to be my friend let me know!!!

pedrosmith
22nd May 2003, 00:56
Thank you for letting me know. I used to work in cabin crew but its been about two years now. A friend of mine worked for airline appointments before and the money and allowances were really good for her. Do you know if they would take me on again as I haven't worked for a while? When are they interviewing this week? Am I too late? Do you know if they have any more planned? I can go any time...

Thanks for your help. :D

Bumz_Rush
22nd May 2003, 18:24
I was just about to make you my bestest friend then I re read EasiJet......sorry.

Bob Down
22nd May 2003, 21:18
Hi Bumz_rush,

I don't think that the orange warriors would be suitable for you, as I really don't think the skirt would suit (unless there's something that you haven't told the great PAS or myself of course!!!)

:ok:

BD

Bumz_Rush
22nd May 2003, 21:21
Bob thank god you don't have X ray vision.....I hope to be with the lady later this week......any news re hypertetical (spelling aint my thing). situations.....

Bob Down
22nd May 2003, 22:01
Bumz_rush,

X-ray specs fresh outta juice thank god!

Hypothetical stuff is gently moving along, and a fuller less cloak and dagger response is on its way to your real mailbox, as soon as I can type it!

As you're with her indoors later this week, if you're around the UK and available, would be pleased to see you both again, and of course chat about the biz end of things!

Regards

BD

pedrosmith
24th May 2003, 00:21
I called them up and it seems that they are interviewing in early June for a five month contract which will suit me just fine. Sounds perfect for me - they even pay for your digs!

Hope to see you there. Good luck!

:D

pedrosmith
29th May 2003, 16:05
Is anyone else going to the interview next Tuesday? I'd be grateful for any advice that anyone might have. I hear that they are still looking for cabin crew... Thanks.:D

FormerFlyer
30th May 2003, 15:16
In case you don't know easyJet are having an open day for cabin crew applicants.

It's tomorrow 31sy May at the Flying Club at Luton airport - if you don't know where that is then PM me.

It is from 0900 - 1700 and they say to just turn up at any time. I don't know if this is for the temp. positions or not.

cheers ;)
FF