PDA

View Full Version : Thank You British Airways Customers!!!

bealine
20th May 2003, 03:29
Today, British Airways posted an overall profit of £135m which is an excellent result given the bloody awful year we've had! (It's an even better result if rumours that a £120m Pensions shortfall has also been costed-in before publishing the profit news!)

So, thank you to all our PPRUNE friends who have given us your loyalty and support through these turbulent times. You've put up with longer queues, more waiting around and less "frills" and even shared your sympathy when the news of Concorde's retirement was announced!

I still have my BA shares, (for which I paid £3.30 each and thought I had a good deal!), because I am confident in BA's future - indeed, I plan to increase my shareholding in the coming weeks because I'm interested in long-term gain - not quick returns!

Please, please, please keep up the support! Your efforts are appreciated by us all!

Flying Boat
20th May 2003, 04:36
With you on Weds to JER from LGW!

As a reward for my loyalty, could you allow me to maintain my silver membership by paying a small fee? Now an ATPL student, I cannot fly premium cabin, as I used to for 8 years living in Riyadh.

Or, even better, when I am finished Gis a RHS job???????!!!!!!!!!!

Well done BA.

FB:ok: