PDA

View Full Version : Any recruitment news from Impulse???

Flying_triplet
19th May 2003, 15:42
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone who made it to the third round with Impulse have heard what is happening???? Generally how long does it take for them to get back to you??????????

cheers FT:ok:

Mr Seatback 2
19th May 2003, 22:26
Hi FT

It's my understanding they had a HEAP of people awaiting second, then third, interviews for the various positions around the network. Additionally, they were awaiting approval for 2 training schools, etc.

Not sure if anyone has been contacted with a third interview (or even an okay to start training school). It's my understanding they are building ready waitlists (just like QF) so that when they get the go-ahead for the schools they can just start calling people up!

With the new SEQ base opening up, etc. things have been really hectic at the Pulse! Bear with us - heaps of changes going on!

Flying_triplet
20th May 2003, 11:32
Hi,

Seatback 2 please check your PM

Cheers FT :O

jupiter2
20th May 2003, 19:01
Hey guys....
Any idea which bases will require the new crew?

flightboi
20th May 2003, 20:07
Hi guys....
I was interviewed in Mel in feb and did not make it through. I thought i had just missed the boat as i'd heard nothing. Then, i got a call from Impulse last week. They wanted to let me know that they had'nt forgotten me and that i was on an active hold for a 2nd round interview in mel.
They could'nt tell me what was going on and will be in touch with me when they conduct 2nd round int in mel. So who knows really. From what some of you guys are saying, seems to me that they are waiting on confirmation from the big QF for more training schools. Anyone with more info, let me know