PDA

View Full Version : High Flyer in Africa

syed
17th May 2003, 21:29
Hi

I am looking for work to fly anywhere in Africa, avilable immediately short or long term contract even cosider safari flying activities. Please forward my details to the Chief Pilot. Waiting to hear. Anyone like to help please.

Licence: JAA ATPL (Fozen) ME IR

Hours: 1250hrs Total Time, 900hrs Turboprop Time

Aircraft Rating: Shorts 330/360
Cessna 310
Cessna Single Engine Series

:ok: :ok:

saywhat
18th May 2003, 03:00
Syed

I sugest that if you want to work in Africa, you ought to get your but over to the dark continent and start knocking on doors. As I'm sure is the same in every other country, work is not that easy to find. Firstly you will have to do the local licenses, as most countries do not accept foreign licenses. One thing you can be assured of, is that I can't believe that anyone will forward work to you via the internet. There is work going in the continent, but there are still lots of pilots here in Africa that can fill the posts.

I am sure that africa does have more opportunities that Europe, especially for less experienced pilots wanting to fly non airline small aircraft, however, job oportunities are still few and far between.

That said, I advise you to come over and fly here, as I can guarentee you will not bet better experience anywhere else.:cool: