PDA

View Full Version : Who sells JAR ATPL cdrom question database?

cptrcrazy
4th Sep 2001, 14:03
Hi folks,

I need some JAR questions (preferably on cdrom), to study for the written exam.

anyone can help me?

please mailto: [email protected] :rolleyes:

scroggs
4th Sep 2001, 18:44
As far as I am aware, such a CD doesn't exist - though I'm sure one will appear before too long! I think the various groundschools have their own databases, but I don't think you'll prise anything out of them without signing up for a course!
Anyone know any better?

mad_jock
4th Sep 2001, 22:39
There seems to be a bit of a black market going on at bashes amongst the wannabies.

The best feedback seems to be Oxfords this is from bashes and meeting people sitting exams a Gatwick. There are some people out there always stick the knife in Oxford for various reasons. But if you do one of there brushup courses you will get all there feed back and there experence on what are the hot topics.

To be honest the only reason I passed OP was the feedback questions and i have a feeling that the Airlaw will go the same way.

As a hint

learn all you can on tachos

And don't spend to much time on the graphs from pref there is only 1 question on it and the answers are all known.

And instruments is the worst subject out of the techs.

Have fun

MJ

No i don't have the feedback questions any more a young lady of aussie extraction has them.

kangy
4th Sep 2001, 22:54
as far as I know, you were able to get PPSC Exam prep CD Roms from the likes of Transair (01273 466000) at about 60 quid per subject. not too sure about their availability at the mo due to PPSC going bump.
anyone got any feedback regarding these?
:D

cptrcrazy
6th Sep 2001, 01:03
HI

is anybody there, who already did the JAR-ATPL exam and does not need his questions anymore??????

please help!

Happy landings

cptcrazy :eek: :eek: :eek:

rolling circle
6th Sep 2001, 01:59
HI
is anybody there, who already did the Brain Surgeon exam and does not need his questions anymore??????

I really fancy being a brain surgeon but I'm a lazy bastard and can't be arsed to do all the work. If I can get hold of the exam questions I can be a real brain surgeon like Ronchonner et. al.

please help!

Happy landings

Peanut Brain.

mad_jock
6th Sep 2001, 02:10
Bit unfair RC

I agree you should do the reading before looking at the feedback, but for some subjects you don't have a chance unless you look at the feedback.

I would hate to imagine how badly i would have done in OP if i hadn't seen 700 feed back questions before had.

MJ

FMC=MC2
6th Sep 2001, 02:55
Hi I've just passed my ATPL's, would someone like to give me lots of money, give me back 8 months of my life.......or maybe I'll just give it away for free... :p

cptrcrazy
6th Sep 2001, 20:08
Nobody there, who took the exam and now wants to earn some extra money????

[email protected] :rolleyes:

cptrcrazy
14th Sep 2001, 02:35
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Still looking for question databases....

will pay good money

happy landings

cptcrazy

:eek: :eek: :eek:

RGL
14th Sep 2001, 20:03
Don't care what anybody says, feedback is critical to revision of each subject.

I'm curious though that your learning provider has not provided you with their feedback?!

Having recently completed all the exams, I have all my own lecture notes and, in easy to understand lingo, which basically enabled me in conjunction with feedback, to get through them all within 6 months. (I was on a F/T course)

If any of this would help, you can have this. I just remember when I embarked upon this that if somebody could have helped me out it would have saved me much heart ache. Email me if you want some of this stuff.

Whatever, the very best of luck!