PDA

View Full Version : Offer exclusive to PPruNers is Aussie, if allowed by Woomera.

Eastwest Loco
16th May 2003, 21:12
Feel free to shut and delete this topic if I have overstepped Woomera.

I have access to a fare which is over $200.00 cheaper than any published fare from Australia to the Maldives.

The fare for the next few months is $1216.00 plus about $160.00 in taxes ex the East Coast, and even cheaper ex PER.

If you would like to take advantage give me a yell on 1800 067 207 or email me.

The World Championship Tour of surfing is on here from 09 June, and the fare applies then too - if you want to see world class athletes in an idyllic setting this is your chance.

Again Woomera, if this is out of line please delete and yell at me lots.

The majority of commission is going to Surfing Australia.

Best regards all.

If only the world could be as fine as a perfect barrel.

EWL

OZBUSDRIVER
16th May 2003, 21:51
If only the world could be as fine as a perfect barrel.

Is there such a thing in Tasswegia:D

Woomera
16th May 2003, 22:23
It would be positively un Australian to deny PPruners access to a worlds best surfing comp, seeing as how we sorta own the World title.:ok:

Eastwest Loco
16th May 2003, 22:33
Yes Ozbusdriver

Shippie's Bluff in the fare south east is a more consistent and more predictable break than Waiemea Bay, and the barrels are to dream of, and Marrawah provides surf from rideable thru to just plain monster. There are many more "secret" spots in Tassie that are excellent breaks.

Make sure you have a very thick steamer though.

Worth a visit.

EWL

Woomera

Your blood is worth bottling. It is extremely naughty to mention this deal anywhere, but hell - who cares - a cheap trip for PPruNers who may just enjoy a break away from an ugly world.

Thanks mate

Ron

OpsNormal
17th May 2003, 08:39
I might have to bring a wedding forward if the Mal's are gonna be that cheap EWL. Nah, the depth of kaka would be unrecordable!

I need to converse/email/call you about somewhere else EWL, I'll email if I get a chance, but are you in the office this Mon/Tues?

Regards,
OpsN. :)

Eastwest Loco
17th May 2003, 12:35
Hiya Ops

I have low and high season access to this, and low season runs well beyond June.

Give me a yell Monday on 1800 067 207 and I will have all he info for you.

Best regards

EWL

Ron Knight

ps: Onya Woomera:ok:

Eastwest Loco
17th May 2003, 20:46
Now there is a posting iwill - would that not be the ideal job?

Best of luck!!

Eastwest Loco
18th May 2003, 13:40
See it while you can is a good idea. Highest part of the country is 4 metres above sea level and Male is regularly innundated by king tides.

EWL

HabibBro
18th May 2003, 21:21
IWFJ - Just ferried an Aircraft thru there recently and I tell ya it would take a certain type to spend extended time on Male' all looks very nice thankyou but the reality is something very different. If your into floats/otters and know someone up there half a chance otherwise no chance. Very remote part of the Indian Ocean indeed - super Island surf Holiday leave it at that.