PDA

View Full Version : SixStar sees guy, flips out

SixStarAnsett
8th May 2003, 07:32
Ok, true story follows.

I was waiting at the bus stop at uni this morning waiting for my friend to arrive. Anyhow this guy walks past.

I have heard from other people here on campus that I know that there is this guy who is the spitting image of me. Anyhow, I saw him this morning, from about 3 feet away.

HE IS CLOSE TO WHAT I LOOK LIKE IT IS SCARY!!! I just flipped out. His chin, mouth, jaw, hair, forhead and skin complexion are so close to mine it is not funny. Everything is the same!!! I am freaked.

Well, it's been nice being part of this board and knowing all of you. I fear my nemesis has arrived and I am finished. :sad:

SixStarAnsett

In trim
8th May 2003, 14:39
Now don't go getting paranoid or anything, but are you sure he looks exactly like you or is it that you look exactly like him?

:cool:

LordGrumpy
8th May 2003, 15:17
Dont our German friends call it a Doppelganger.
When one resembles another.
Maybe the mods would like to add this to conduct unbecomming.
Chap could chase the girlies and blame another.Lady G hurry up with that DNA research, I might need to have me signiture changed.

tony draper
8th May 2003, 15:34
Be carefull SSA, it might be a Shape Shifter or one of them Tleilaxu Face Dancers, they are all around us, that why I always wear me tinfoil hat when I'm outdoors, they won't fool me.
:(

under_exposed
8th May 2003, 15:54
I also have a double. I began to get suspicious when people I had never met started coming up to me in pubs and chatting away as if they had known me for years. Then while I was out for a walk with the family when a woman came running after us, she was convinced I was her son!. A few weeks ago my wife saw my double and thought it was me (with another woman!).
I have still to meet my double but I am keeping my eyes open.

foghorn
8th May 2003, 16:49
It's a killer rabbit I tell you

(OK that one was a bit gratuitous. I'll get me coat)

Chaffers
8th May 2003, 20:26
Ni!

Ni!!

Ni!

SixStarAnsett
8th May 2003, 22:14
A doppelganger ? Is the mob after me?

~~~My time is really over now :sad:

Yes, I'm he is very close to what I look like...And MY looks ARE my looks, hehehe ;-)

I've heard about him for about 2 1/2 years now, and seen him on a handful of occasions from about 50 metres away. This was the first time I had seen him up close.

I think I know what his name is too...I have to think...I think it might be Andrew or Martin or something like that. Yes, I think it is Andrew, because one of my lecturers out at uni has been confused for about 4 semesters now, and she has come up to me on numerous occasions thinking I was 'him'. Once she came up to me on purpose a long way from across the road, to talk about an assignment. Funny thing is, I didn't actually have any essays due for her that semester. haha

Oh well, if you don't hear from me it's probably bad news... :\

SixStarAnsett

Dozza2k
8th May 2003, 22:22
another cadet in an ATC squadron (one of our main rivals) has an NCO the spitting image of me. However he is 1.5 times my size in every possible way (well from what i can see :)). We don't get confused at big events because i outrank him twice :cool:
me and my smugness.