PDA

View Full Version : Missing topic

Check 6
7th May 2003, 21:56
A topic I started "Book: The Secret of Anzio Bay" is missing. Can someone enlighten me as to why it was deleted?

:confused:

newswatcher
7th May 2003, 22:03
Did you forget which forum you had posted it in?

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=89136&highlight=anzio+bay

Archimedes
7th May 2003, 22:19
newswatcher,

No, Check 6 hasn't departed company with the old grey matter - it was on this forum to start with - I guess it was moved/deleted to prevent duplication?

BOAC
7th May 2003, 22:36
Hi 'Check 6' - Archimedes is correct. I have peeped into the hallowed Admin Forum :eek: and it was indeed 'removed' from here to avoid duplication. If you wish it to be here, let me know, and we'll get it moved here from AH&N

Check 6
7th May 2003, 22:58
BOAC, buona sera from Napoli. At first I suspected that was the case, but typically the thread is marked "moved."

No problem, I was being greedy with the bandwidth. However, if you would be so kind as to move it back to Military I would appreciate it.

Ciao, Check 6

flapsforty
7th May 2003, 23:26
Hey Check, looks to me like the reason it was removed was the fact that you started simultaneous topics in 2 fora. Bandwith hogger as you say. ;)

As per your request, I have now moved your thread from "History and Nostalgia" into the MIL forum and added the content of a post by solotk made on the other thread.

We aim to please :)

Check 6
7th May 2003, 23:30
Flaps 40, you are a LADY and a scholar. As for me, ten mea culpas for hogging the bandwidth.

:D :D :D

CarltonBrowne the FO
8th May 2003, 21:13
Flaps ain't no gentleman- but she is a scholar!

Check 6
8th May 2003, 21:17
I corrected my error. Thank you for the correction. Woops.

:uhoh: