PDA

View Full Version : News media

tony draper
7th May 2003, 15:48
Well Gulf War 2 is all but over, the SARS thing seems to have died down, but fortunatly just in time for the media another child has disapeared, they are rubbing their hands with glee thinking of all the hours of news time they can fill, terrified at the same tme the poor little chap turns up alive and well, before they can milk it for all its worth,
fecking gould bastards.

timmcat
7th May 2003, 19:11
But no, panic not you newsy types, Daniella's exit from "I'm an attention seeking nobody, get me out of here but not too quickly in case nobody notices" is worthy of a good few column metres.

eal401
7th May 2003, 23:17
No, you mean Danniella "too thick to realise a few days in the jungle would separate her from husband, kids and support groups but milk it for all the self-pity it's worth!" Westbrook.

newswatcher
7th May 2003, 23:23
Yeah, it makes a change for something else to get up DW's nose!:D :D

Biggles Flies Undone
7th May 2003, 23:30
Agreed, but DW's lop-sided smile and description of how surgeons had to reconstruct her eye socket should be required viewing for anybody who thinks snorting the Devil's Dandruff is a cool thing to do.

My money is on The Cat! Did anyone see him taking the p*ss out of Fash and his martial arts?

Chaffers
8th May 2003, 00:10
Never underestimate the Cat! (unless he has a bat in his hand of course!). Can even Phil Tuffnell make such rubbish watchable though?