PDA

View Full Version : To the so called "abario"

rrpiper12
6th May 2003, 23:24
:* Sorry to bring this up again but this is a short note to the "so-called" abario. I happen to know the real A Bario and I know for a fact that he would not stoop so low as to start slandering a company and people that he used to work with.
So whoever you are grow up and an appology to Mr Bario would be in order from you, should you ever be able to show your face on here again.
And to the moderator, good work on weeding these problem children out of the system.
As for Aero-Care, I too used to work for them and although they had their bad points, they were still a pretty good bunch to work with, but hey show me a company that is perfect!!!;)

Balthazar
7th May 2003, 00:56
Whilst I have no idea about the politics of this thread, i must say one thing..

You do not always have to be perfect to be better than many GA companies.

I was in GA years ago and believe that the state of the industry is bad. Screw all bad operators. FULL STOP.

Don't tolerate nonsense.

If you don't agree, then enjoy your world of misery.

Torres
7th May 2003, 07:02
Great point Balthazar. Great attitude.

And does the reverse hold true - can good GA companies screw bad pilots, or is your philosophy a one way street?

SniperPilot
7th May 2003, 23:44
Aero-care are not a GA company as such. They do Virgin's ground handling at several of their ports.

Someone appears to be in the habit of registering Pprune handles in the names of current and former staff members for a good sh1t stir!:E