PDA

View Full Version : Need Contact Information

Foreignerfred2
5th May 2003, 03:26
Hi Y'all!

A friend of mine is furloughed from NW and they are starting to lean on him to apply for jobs to continue his unemployment checks. The problem is that he has throwed most of that stuff away. Can someone please provide me with as many contacts at different airlines as possible, or where to find these things out. It doesn't matter if the company is hiring or not. Most interested in the majors of course since he isn't really thinking about accepting another job. Any help is apreciated.

Fred

mjbow2
3rd Jun 2003, 14:10
tell your friend to get off his arse and work for a living.......

alexb757
4th Jun 2003, 01:40
Welcome to the REAL world!
If he was/is a pilot, I'm extremely surprised he threw anything away! I've kept documentation, letters etc going back more than 20 years. A professional pilot should be more meticulous.
Tell him to apply for WIA funding through his state for a type rating. I did & got 15,000 to get a 737NG rating - but still looking for a job!!

B767300ER
26th Jun 2003, 01:30
Alex, are you former NA? Ran into some of your former colleagues recently. Heard about Primarus, right? Should start-up by fall '03, flying LAX-EWR, EWR-LGW/CDG, LAX-BOS.

Hajj Man
26th Jun 2003, 08:45
B767300ER.

For an English guy who corrects my spelling all the time your spelling is incorrect. I have to say airline is named "Primaris."

I actually know some-one who knows the owner of that airline.he use to fly with his dad. This is how I know of this Airline.

You see B767300ER guy I do know a little bit about things in the USA.

QUOTE"You're in another country, flying for a foreign airline, serving under a different regulator and not even flying to the US. Hard for you to pass judgement on me or any US pilot situation when you're far removed from the first-hand knowledge and experience needed to discuss it intelligently." END QUOTE...

You should not make these kind of statements my friend. I might actually know the address and place to Send your CV to try and get a job with this start up in Las Vegas N.V. Just let me know if you need any help.

See ya
Hajj Man.

Buy the way who did you fly out of Ujung Pandang on Sulawesi for on the Hajj??.... Was it Britania or World flying for Garuda Indonesia??.........and what year?...I have some family there in Ujung Pandang...:ok:

Hajj Man
28th Jun 2003, 08:37
Foreignerfred2,

Here is a web site that has almost all airlines of the World listed by country.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/hjcurtis/airlinesbyc.html

Hope this can help your friend out and anyone else who reads this post.

Keep Well.

Hajj Man
:ok: