PDA

View Full Version : Signing Bonus

joserjetdriver
5th May 2003, 01:54
Starting Class on the 19th...Direct Entry FO....Wondering if there is a joining/signing bonus for us??

See y'all soon...:D

joserjetdriver
8th May 2003, 23:54
on my way to hong kong on the 15th....training begins on the 19th....

Cpt. Underpants
9th May 2003, 00:06
Typical intelligent American response. WHATEVER...

I think it's highly unlikely that if they are SENDING HOME trainees, deferring ALL UPGRADE TRAINING and POSTPONING NEW AIRCRAFT DELIVERIES that they would hire one SouCal Valley Girl.

Can't wait to meet you, Barbie.

dogleg
9th May 2003, 11:05
I think the Capt. is spot on. Maybe you should double check your status before packing your bags and/or quiting your current flying job (USA 3000, I presume?)

joserjetdriver
10th May 2003, 02:53
What is the deal with you guys?? Have you nothing better to do?

And...its SoCal...not soucal....I am from Philadelphia, Northeast US... American?? well only if that includes south american...and no I don't work for USA 3000...and yes still starting the 19th....

y'all must be bored in Hong Kong....

JetDriverWannabe
10th May 2003, 03:25
Wait a sec, I am not surprized if the freighter operations are still up and running....didn't you get a freighter job?

As for signing bonus....Hate to dampen your mood but. Fat chance of that happening. CX is loosing a couple of millions a day. It currently isn't a viable business at the moment.

I suspect the only reason why some of those PAX flights are running is that CX has to maintain their commitement as stated by their service level agreement negotiated with the CAD.

I think you are lucky you got a job with CX right now given the difficult trading conditions.

joserjetdriver
10th May 2003, 05:48
yes...freight...direct entry fo...finally someone with a clue....

Cpt. Underpants
10th May 2003, 07:17
No way.

100's of all classes of aircrew signing up (volunteering) for LOA (Leave Without Pay) to "save jobs" and all -400 (pax) drivers flying freighters too, there is NO WAY CX will be starting new hires.

NO WAY.

"I am not a crook" - Richard Nixon

"We will kill them in their tanks" - Baghdad Bob

"Starting Class on the 19th...Direct Entry FO" - Joserjetdriver

Good one captnhappy.

Captnhappy
11th May 2003, 01:18
Hey Cpt. Jokeyshorts..... you forgot to quote the joker of Baghdadd........."the Americans.....they are not here"....!

Australia2
14th May 2003, 11:59
Poserjetdriver,
With that attitude you will do well in HKG, especially in the current environment !! As the good Capt said, typical !!

joserjetdriver
15th May 2003, 00:58
I thought all of you had decided i wasn't going to hkg....

vmoandco
16th May 2003, 15:24
Why are you asking for a signing bonus? I don't understand.

Henry VIII
2nd Jun 2003, 09:00
Well... now we are in June... may we know if finally the training was started on May 19th or not ???
It is the only way to know if CX is hiring in freight branch or not.

Guru
2nd Jun 2003, 23:30
Flight Engineers for the B747 is the only kind of recruitment carried out at the moment.

backspace
3rd Jun 2003, 16:38
A hand full of flight engineers are all that are being employed at the moment for the classic freighter.

joserjetdriver
19th Jun 2003, 12:08
Dear Captain G-string....

Let me remind you of what you said....

"No way.

100's of all classes of aircrew signing up (volunteering) for LOA (Leave Without Pay) to "save jobs" and all -400 (pax) drivers flying freighters too, there is NO WAY CX will be starting new hires.

NO WAY.

"I am not a crook" - Richard Nixon

"We will kill them in their tanks" - Baghdad Bob

"Starting Class on the 19th...Direct Entry FO" - Joserjetdriver

Good one captnhappy.

[Last edited by Cpt. Underpants on 10th May 2003 at 17:50]"

Well Captain Fruit of the Loom....

YOU were wrong....have been here since May 19th...just finished CBT...

Chao....

:O

Cpt. Underpants
20th Jun 2003, 03:28
I was wrong I guess - are you an engineer?

jungly
21st Jun 2003, 22:39
Well mate, now that youre "here" and finished you CBT - you can tell us about your Signing Bonus....I'd love to hear all about it!!!!!!:p

joserjetdriver
6th Sep 2003, 13:41
done with training...going home....yup...f/o 747-400F....