PDA

View Full Version : What animal could you liken yourself to?

Techchick
3rd May 2003, 04:40
What animal could you liken yourself to?

For me, its a sparrow, small, round, tough,cheeky and resilient........

what about other ppruners?:D :D :D

Takan Inchovit
3rd May 2003, 05:44
For me, its a cock.

EI_Sparks
3rd May 2003, 05:50
A ground sloth :D

G-ALAN
3rd May 2003, 06:04
I'm a moggy! cos I'm mysterious and gorgeous ;)

witchdoctor
3rd May 2003, 06:20
A dodo. I'm just about stupid and trusting enough that left to my own devices I would be extinct by now. You are all using your real names and telling the truth on here aren't you?:O

Oh, and I can't fly too well either.

Secret Squire
3rd May 2003, 06:43
Strangley, a Squirrel!:D

SS

Whirlybird
3rd May 2003, 06:49
I'm my favourite - a cat. I appear totally independent, but if I like you and you treat me right I'll curl up in your arms and purrrrrrrrr.

tony draper
3rd May 2003, 07:34
Velocirapter.-----:ooh: :suspect: :uhoh:

http://www.narasimhan.com/partha/images/velociraptor.jpg

Yer wanna pat me?? :rolleyes: :E

Speedbird252
3rd May 2003, 08:16
im a tiger baby....

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

(but i dont lick my bum)

redsnail
3rd May 2003, 08:41
Eagle.

Due to the heavy use of these forums we would prefer it if you are going to post something then please make sure it is worthwhile and at least 15 characters long. One liner replies such as 'Yes', 'No' or 'I agree' for example, are not necessary and only use up valuable bandwidth. Please use your back button to change your reply or use the link below to go to the forums.

Synthetic
3rd May 2003, 08:47
Bear - big, round and cute:D

Nani
3rd May 2003, 12:43
Cliff or barn swallows, the ultimate flying machines.
Hummingbirds, next best flying machines.

I'm the worst flyer in the world but I could only dream,right?

cookie99
3rd May 2003, 16:00
A wombat. Big, tough, thick, slow and always hungry.

As we say in OZ Eats, roots and leaves.

Uncle Cracker
3rd May 2003, 20:04
Oi Synthetic! I'm a bear as well. (Young and fit obviously, not yer Baloo type.)

Reddo - I wish I'd done that.:cool:

ratsarrse
3rd May 2003, 20:12
A tree sloth....on valium...:D

bubba zanetti
3rd May 2003, 23:48
I'm a Tiger when I want love ... a Snake, if we disagree. :E

Anthony Carn
4th May 2003, 02:11
Albatross !

Maybe just wishful thinking. I'd love to be an albatross.

JustaFew
4th May 2003, 08:58
-------------
Albatross!
-------------

Definitely!!!

But what flavour, Mr.C,? ? ?

the wizard of auz
4th May 2003, 18:34
Gotta be a hoss. ;)

chuks
5th May 2003, 01:51
While I think I might like to be a bat, according to many who claim to know me, I am a turkey. I never bothered to ask if that would be the wild turkey, once put forward as the candidate for American National Bird as a bird of exceptional enterprise or just a domestic turkey, the sort that can drown if caught out in the rain while looking up. If my day-to-day life `on the line´is anything to go by then I am a battery chicken.

DX Wombat
5th May 2003, 03:17
Oi Cookie99! We wombats are NOT thick :mad: :mad: :mad: We are one of the few aussie animals with a degree of intelligence. Those burrows of ours are fireproof so we don't get roasted like those cute, cuddly koalas when there is a bushfire. :ok:

I. M. Esperto
5th May 2003, 04:48
A seagull. All I do is fly, eat, squawk, and shite.

brockenspectre
5th May 2003, 04:53
Tigress -- I smile and look cute, am loyal to my close friends/family, walk alone, am territorial, will defend those who matter to me and ........ well have other attributes that will remain between me and those who have given me the designation :E :E :E

Tricky Woo
5th May 2003, 17:13
I'm a leopard on a good day... and a slug the rest of the time.

The reality, on this planet of 6 billion people, is that we're more akin to a single animal plankton. Anyone know if there's another single land animal species which survives in greater numbers than human beings?

TW

GustyOrange
5th May 2003, 22:26
A cheetah.

Slim, sleek and quick. (I think)

Gusty

:D :) :D

Windy Militant
6th May 2003, 06:20
At the moment being an animal would be several large bounds up the evolutionary chain for me so it would have to be an Amoeba :\

edited as it's hard typing when your an amorphous blob.

cookie99
6th May 2003, 15:29
Wombats not thick! Tell that to the one I ran over and destroyed the sump on my holden, got up shook itself and walked away costing me $600.

****** the little bustards.

Celtic Emerald
7th May 2003, 02:48
I remember telling a Portuguese friend of mine that I loved cats. He retorted "I'd say you're like a cat, if you're nice to me I cuddle up to you & purr but if you ain't I'd scratch".

I think he'd figured me out mightily alright :D

Emerald

Synthetic
7th May 2003, 07:23
Oi Synthetic! I'm a bear as well.

Sometimes ursa horibilis

Sometimes Ursa edwardii

Get off my honey!

tony draper
7th May 2003, 07:55
I still recon mine was the best. :rolleyes:

Uncle Cracker
7th May 2003, 08:16
And I feel like I've just come out of hibernation....:zzz:

SixStarAnsett
7th May 2003, 18:22
Me, I suppose:

http://www.hideawayhomestead.com/dancing_.jpg

SixStarAnsett:)

silentbob
7th May 2003, 18:46
:ok: I would be a bird of course. But which one? A Ruppell's Vulture which is the highest flying bird of them all. One collided with a commercial aircraft at 37,000ft over Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire, on November 29, 1973 - Like to keep an eke on things ;c)

DX Wombat
24th May 2003, 18:42
Cookie99 I have only just noticed this as I have been away visiting my Uncle Bruce who was the victim of attempted murder by somebody driving a Holden near Melbourne. :{ He is making good progress :ok: and has been able to give a full description to the local Wombat Police who are now searching all Holdens for one with a new sump. :E Personally I think $600 is far too little to have to pay for attempted murder. :*

ZK-NSJ
24th May 2003, 21:36
a cute little bunny wabbit

broadreach
25th May 2003, 05:16
Any sort of vulture. Almost always plenty of food about if one's not picky over flavour or ripeness. Good range. Daylight-only flying. Lots of mates to practice collision-avoidance with. Innate blasé attitude to human foibles. Just have to watch out around long strips of concrete for those alumin..WHAAAPP

AntiCrash
25th May 2003, 23:16
I think that I would really like to be a "Willey Conch," out there in the mountain air leaping from tree to tree...:uhoh: