PDA

View Full Version : For Skipps - The Pointless and Irrelevant Thread

witchdoctor
2nd May 2003, 22:27
Hooray - 250 pointless and irrelevant posts at last. Look at how my little message has changed under my name. Is that magic daddy? 250 posts of utter rubbish, pointless argument and mostly pathetic attempts at humour. No good advice given, and none requested. I am SOOOOOO proud of myself. Thank goodness I never wasted my life away in front of a PC, exchanging banter with people I don't know and have never met.

Sometimes didn't think I'd get here, but Skipps has been a wonderful inspiration. Thanks fella, whoever you are.;)

FlyingForFun
2nd May 2003, 22:38
Witchdoctor, how many times do I have to tell you, you are not a sexpot, so stop making out that you are :rolleyes: :D

FFF
-----------

Chaffers
2nd May 2003, 22:44
Thats not what you whispered in his ear the other night... :)

witchdoctor
2nd May 2003, 22:46
Erm, if you are a bird that's OK, but if you are a [email protected] bloke.....well:ooh:

FlyingForFun
2nd May 2003, 22:49
*Checks @rse*

Yep, definitely a [email protected] bloke. Sorry.

So come on then guys+gals, let's speculate on how Skipps might describe some of his other favourite JetBlasters. Either yourself, or someone else!

FFF
-------------

witchdoctor
2nd May 2003, 22:56
Me, tall, dark and hand-spun......no, hamstrung.....no.......oh, b*gger, what's the word I'm looking for?
:confused:

EI_Sparks
2nd May 2003, 23:13
Hmmm.
Left-wing commie hippie pinko student? :D

FlyingForFun
2nd May 2003, 23:17
Chaffers - Over-inflated egomaniac who delights in starting unfounded rumours about things which have been "whispered in ears".

On second thoughts, some of the words in there were far too big for Skipps :D

FFF
-------------

(PS Chaffers, you promised me you wouldn't tell anyone about that :rolleyes: :( :\ :O :D :p ;) )

Chaffers
2nd May 2003, 23:27
I resemble that statement!!

An emminently passable description FFF. :O

BlueDiamond
3rd May 2003, 00:41
Well, I don't think this thread is nearly irrelevant enough. You guys need to try harder. Call yourselves sexpots! Huh!!

EI_Sparks
3rd May 2003, 02:21
I'm not a sexpot! A friendly mug maybe.... :D

MMEMatty
3rd May 2003, 02:30
Myself?

A big fat lummox who's got a lot of intelligence, but little common sense...

Matty

Techchick
3rd May 2003, 03:05
FFF, I lurrrrve hairy arsed blokes ;):E

flapsforty
3rd May 2003, 05:05
And now for something very irrelevant; as reported on national news today. When Norwegian princess Martha Luise gave birth to a daughter 3 days ago, she did so to the accompanyment of a didgeridoo................ :confused:

flyblue
3rd May 2003, 07:18
You should have posted it on R&N Flaps :p

BlueDiamond
3rd May 2003, 15:05
... or in Dununda!!!!

Congratulations to the princess on the birth of her baby ...

And her good taste in music.

:cool:

More irrelevant stuff ... I just stubbed my toe.

:{

ratsarrse
3rd May 2003, 18:05
Jehovah's Witnesses just came round. Just discovered an advantage to living in a second floor flat - you can vet callers via the intercom and don't unwittingly open the door to a half-hour conversation about the sodding bible.
That aside, it looks like the sun is shining this morning. Which reminds me, I need to go to the post office.

Hmm, not sure if this is any more pointless or irrelevant than any of my other 230 or so postings.

AerBabe
4th May 2003, 02:41
I've just turned on the oven to warm up. Oooh errr.

Is that irrelephant enough?

BTW, am currently wearing my "Remove Before Flight" t-shirt, fully in keeping with my 'sekspot' image. :ok:

Hilico
4th May 2003, 02:47
Phwooaaarrr!!!

And did you know that marshmallows float in the toilet?

And and, if asked to give a description, would say irritatingly flippant and for crying out loud don't get him on to politics?

Thirty06
4th May 2003, 03:24
I'm still thinking about the Norwegian succession:

Man in hospital whites: Poosh please your Highness

<fx> Ahhrroououm Ahhrroououm Ahhrroououm
Nyang ah dyang ah

HRH: Ooof Urgh

<Noises off> Sun Ariiiiise !!!

Man in hospital whites: Again please your Highness, with the breathing.

<fx> Ahhrroououm Ahhrroououm Ahhrroououm
Nyang ah dyang ah

HRH: Ooof Urgh, Puff Puff

<Noises off> Sheee come with the daaawninnngggg

Aussie voice: Can you guess what it is yet ??