PDA

View Full Version : A question for WOOMERA

abario
1st May 2003, 19:21
Hello All,

Woomera, could you please explain why everytime a topic is bought up about Aerocare, you have to "kill" it.

Don't you think the General Public have a right to know what is going on out there. Or are you "in bed" with the management at Aerocare??

Look forward to your reply...

Thanks ;)

Woomera
1st May 2003, 21:58
I will ignore your comments about being in bed with anyone and allow myself to believe that it is your relative inexprerience around here that provokes your little outburst.

You will NOT get a second chance.

If I remove a post, delete it or send it to admin for review, which is what I have done in this case, it for a good reason, for which I do not have to necessarily account to you.

Yes the General Public have a right to know, but it must be accurate and not just a possible hatchet job from some disaffected soul who may have missed out, as it appears that you have, nor should it malign or have the potential to cause mischievous damage.

I wouldn't know Aerocare or SKYSTAR if I fell over them.

Woomera
1st May 2003, 23:19
abario

You just dont get it do you.

I have banned you after you once again posted the "offending post"

I, not you, will decide what goes down here.

It will be Danny and I that would be facing the beak and you can be damned sure that you would be standing alone in front of us..

Now if you care to PM me with chapter and verse I might just be encouraged to reconsider your status here.

Oh and dont bother to reregister as another identity as we will block your IP, which will make other users here that use the same IP very cross.