PDA

View Full Version : "Drop The Celebrity"

Vizsla
1st May 2003, 02:06
Coming soon on ITV.
"C" list celebs are thrown out a Hercules @ 10K in Tandem Freefall if they fail to answer quiz questions.
Who would you like to see on the list ?

EI_Sparks
1st May 2003, 02:36
"tandem freefall"
Knew there had to be a catch... :p

witchdoctor
1st May 2003, 03:20
All of the orange people - David Dickinson, Judith Chalmers, Dale Winton and (Mrs WD will kill me for this one) Tom Jones. They have to be radioactive!

I'm sure there are far too many more to fit into a single Herc though.

ratsarrse
1st May 2003, 03:50
There's probably not enough Hercs been built to drop all of the C list nobodies I'd like to dispose of. Left to me, things would probably resemble a WWII bombing raid. There'd be plenty of jobs going on TV afterwards though.
We could start of with the respective casts of Eastenders, Coronation Street, Neighbours and Emmerdale.

tony draper
1st May 2003, 04:36
Anybody else noticed that Tom Jones has a enormous head, ?seems to be getting bigger the older he gets, I don't mean he is conceited,(although being a luuvie he prolly is) I mean his head is physicaly three times larger than normal.
:confused:

Joe Bolt
1st May 2003, 04:39
'Car slob' Jeremy Clarkson and all of the other 'oh so smug' motoring programme presenters. If they are all such great drivers, how is it that they can never move off without doing a wheel spin?

JustaFew
1st May 2003, 07:28
Tandem freefall - that's two irritating-won't-be's-who-won't-take-the-hint for the price of one parachute, right?

They do get a parachute, don't they? (Alternative spot landing competition):ok: