PDA

View Full Version : Free Upgrades!

dj david
30th Apr 2003, 02:36
Hello. I'm 15 and will be going out to Cyprus on my own in July for the summer to dj. I will be traveling alone, on Cyprus Airways, what is the airlines polcily on "minors" traveling alone on their airline. Iv already booked the tickets so i know they allow under 18s to travel alone, but I was just wondering what are the chances of getting a free upgrade into biz/first class? as I will be traveling on my own. Thank you all. dj david.

EGSS-PFO

Bright-Ling
30th Apr 2003, 03:22
As long as you wear a tweed jacket, some burgundy cords and a cravatte no probs.
Bless

PAXboy
30th Apr 2003, 06:55
We like to keep things light hearted, back here in the cabin so ...
what is the airlines policy on "miners" travelling alone on their airline. They ask for a percentage cut of all the coal they find ... :}

OK dj D, welcome aboard! The short answer is - not much! If you look at the threads on this subject already in PPRuNe ...

IF the economy cabin is full
AND the biz cabin has space.
TOP of the list are the Airlines Frequent Flyers
NEXT it can be choice of the senior check-in staff OR the gate staff OR the senior cabin staff and, I have to say, a child would be considered as well able to fit into the economy seat. Consequently, your chances? Slight.

Assuming that this is not a troll ... the correct word is 'minors'.

airbourne
1st May 2003, 08:50
David,

Nothing to do with flying. Ive done the whole summer season DJing. Im not saying dont go, but at 15 you strike me as a little young. Its a completly different world out there. If you wanna have a chat about it, PM me.

Airbourne

www.freedom92fm.com

dj david
2nd May 2003, 06:03
Hello, Thanks but we have a house out there been there loads times!. Djin in a local club coral bay.
Thank you tho.
Freedom 92 safe
I'm on londonds Flava Fm 87.6

www.flavafm.net
www.dj-david.com