PDA

View Full Version : Sensible GPS Approach

QUERY
30th Aug 2001, 03:47
For those of you who have missed, or gone to sleep after reading, their contributions re. anything or anywhere in the world, this is a special new topic devoted to the infantile obsessions and counter claims of the above named. Although they are entitled to their opinions and free speech, may I suggest that it would be wise to ignore any of their recommendations?
Does anyone agree that they, and anyone else who wants to wind it up, should stay on this topic and not waste any more of our time with their w......?
P.S. Scroggs, do AAA actually owe PPRuNe anything?
P.P.S. AAA, if you haven't paid, please tell us why?

Sensible
30th Aug 2001, 11:16
Query, Click on this link and read the post by PPRuNe Towers:
http://www.pprune.org/cgibin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=2&t=010623

How can you complain that the thread is boring you? You keep clicking on it so there must be something drawing you back! :D

GPS Approach
30th Aug 2001, 14:47
Query,

I thouroughly agree with you, I am bored with the postings as I am sure everybody else is, so I have taken it upon myself to delete all my posts on the said thread.

As regards to whether or not people want to take my advice or recommendations, then thats up to them. I don't comment on anything and anywhere in the world as you put it, merely on the places that I have been to during the course of my own flying training. I do not have an agenda for or against any FTO anywhere, I'm simply just trying to answer questions asked, with the knowledge drawn from my own experiences.

As regards Sensible whether or not he chooses to delete his posts is up to him, although I suspect he won't. Quite frankly he can say whatever he likes in response to this I'm not going to rise to it anymore. Whether or not he has had experience of all the FTO's that he posts about, I don't know and quite frankly don't care, but for someone who has just got a PPL he does seem to have gone to quite a few places to get it.

Anyway Query, that's all I'm going to say on the matter and your quite right I am entitled to my opinions and free speech and will continue to post on this forum when someone asks a question relevant to my own experiences.

Kind regards,

GPS Approach.