PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Episode III

Ozzy
29th Apr 2003, 02:57
Star Wars, the first - i.e. episode IV, was on telly here the other night. Watching it with a house guest, turns out it was made two years before she was born...:yuk: Cripes, that made me feel even older...

Anyways, reading CNN today, seems that the good Mr Lucas has decided to bring back Chewbacca (Peter Mayhew), C-3PO (Anthony Daniels), and R2-D2 (Kenny Baker), for Episode III. Earlier versions of the 'bots were in EI and EII, but the original actors will play them in EIII.

Now if he would just bring back the Millenium Falcon.........

Ozzy

HugMonster
29th Apr 2003, 04:15
The original actors played both robots in all episodes.

Good news about Chewbacca. And I agree re the Millenium Falcon.

Ozzy
29th Apr 2003, 06:44
HugMonster You are correct, thank you. With the big Chewbacca coming back EIII should be a lot better than the EII

Ozzy

URAS
29th Apr 2003, 08:54
Now, if only we could make Harrison Ford a little younger...

Buster Hyman
29th Apr 2003, 10:13
Isn't that Calistas job URAS??:eek: :yuk:

djk
29th Apr 2003, 19:59
isn't Anthony Daniels a tad portly to play C3PO these days? 25 years ago he could fit into the costume, not sure he'd be able to squeeze into it now

ComJam
30th Apr 2003, 02:20
Hmm, i'm afraid these new Star Wars movies don't do it for me at all. :zzz:

But...........the second Matrix movie comes out next month! :)

Knock knock Neo.......

Rhino power
30th Apr 2003, 02:56
Apparently the new Matrix film has been beset by all manor of ill fortune ranging from the trivial, twisted ankles, to the tragic, cast members dying, leading to some "conspiracy theorists" to believe that a "higher force" didn't want the film to be made!:hmm:

Regards, RP.