View Full Version : EUJets

skyboy1919
28th Apr 2003, 23:16
Anyone know anything about EUjets, as have an interview in a couple of days, I know it is F100 aircraft, STN Italy and another Med base, but not sure where, have heard a couple of things about the people behind it, the ex Transaer lot, and was wondering what they were like to work for? Any other info would be greatly recived
Thanks in advance
:D

hh rip
2nd May 2003, 08:59
How did you get on Skyboy?
Where would you have been based?

TJ747
3rd May 2003, 05:08
Well,

I had an interview with them the other week too at heathrow.
The interview date had been changed about 5 times then told that i had to go to shannon then said it canx and that they would be interviewing in LHR...not a good start.

They wouldn't give any infor regarding pay or bases etc etc over the phone...all would be explained at interview.

Havin had alot of good friends work for Transaer (god bless them) was told that they had very good fun,relaxed and the pay was way above average and the contracts were good.

Having gone to the interview (more of a chat) they still could not tell me where they would be based (just london area) and the meditteranean contract was still in negotiations. The salary they said was in line with everyone else which i was quite disappointed as i was led to believe that it was definately worth going for and that i wouldnt regret it.

2 weeks on now and still have heard nothing...no letter or phone call to say yes or no.

Having been messed about alot with interview dates and little information....doesnt sound so fantastic after all.

I hope they do well and succeed but i think they need to brush up on their communication skills.

Would be interesting to know if anyone else has had the same or heard what is happening at the moment with EUJet.

Take care

TJ747

YYC F/A
15th Jun 2003, 01:45
Hi,

EUjets has started advertsing again for crews, they have appeared on the one of the aviation job sites.

TJ / Skyboy - did you guys ever hear anything more, and have these contracts already started? Also, what was the final word on the pay and benefits?

Best of luck.

Xenia
15th Jun 2003, 16:51
One of my ex collegues (and friend) is now working for EUjets here in Italy. She's very happy about pay and conditions :ok:
That's all I know so far ;)

skyboy1919
15th Jun 2003, 22:31
Hi ya

I left the interview with a lot of questions and feeling very unsure, so decided not to take it, when I did finally hear that I haad the job!!!!!

The company has a lot of faces from a previous airline that although were sucessful, did not treat their staff the best

not for me.