PDA

View Full Version : American/British women?

baggersup
27th Apr 2003, 09:11
Alot of debates here, so let's ask...what do our posting Brit men think of American women they may have known, dated, been acquainted with... and what do our posting American men think of British women? Differences, similarities... Not asking for dodgy adult-rated or unkind answers, just some interesting civilized discussion?

baggersup
27th Apr 2003, 10:31
So, lookers but no posters? Was it the..."adulted rated" or "civilized" that scared everybody off? Not sure what i was thinking...this IS JetBlast after all.

Never known blokes not to have opinions on women--any kind.

:--))))))

prattbrat
27th Apr 2003, 10:51
Do not mean to alter yer post, baggersup. Think ya might get more responses if asked: Do Brits fancy American or European girls.

Then again, nothing wrong with the hot African or Asian babes.

Seaweed Knees
27th Apr 2003, 11:02
They have different accents

prattbrat
27th Apr 2003, 11:19
They have different accents

The Brit gal will take a lift not an elevator in the mall.
Shopping habbits might be same though. :)
Ya be few $$ in the red by the time she's done. Victoria Secret on the menu? I do not mind paying for that one...

baggersup
27th Apr 2003, 11:48
Good idea Prattbrat. European vs American...well first, longer flight to visit 'em in the U.S.!... so maybe the Euros have the geographical edge! American women are more direct. The straightforwardness can made me wonder "aha what is SHE up to" when the answer is...nothing actually. Just cutting the ahem-ing and circling round.

Slasher
27th Apr 2003, 15:12
Pommey sheelas tend to have bigger boobs than the Yanks. So of course I prefer them! :ok:

PS is it somethin in the water?

Mac the Knife
27th Apr 2003, 15:41
Hey Slash, where ya bin? Average Western bra size has increased from 34B to 36C over the last 30 years. No one really knows why, though at least part seems to be linked to better diet. Japanese bra sizes have also increased, but not by so much.

Actual breast sizes for comparable groups are fairly similar. But Americans certainly like bigger boobs - the average augment (silicone implant) here is around 225cc (more in Johannesburg), while in the States it seems to be around the 350cc mark.

I think the "overaugmented" looks ugly and unnatural, but it seems to be becoming the norm in the USA and many women specifically request it.

I guess I just like girls really, but agree that American women are pleasantly straightforward and articulate. But a real scrubber is the same the world over...

HOVIS
27th Apr 2003, 17:57
What about Canadians? They seam to be American with a sense of humour failure!:\

cookie99
27th Apr 2003, 18:14
Oh the politically correct are avoiding comment here however never have being PC my two bobs worth.

English girls are far more forward (bless em) than our American colonial friends who require a written consent form prior to any intimate contact.

American ladies (thanks to their male counterparts) believe that silicon looks and feels better than the natural stuff, wrong.

Normal hair is abhorrent to a Yank female who believes that she can gain more attention by looking like a guardsman recently hatted.

Unlike British ladies American girls ARE impressed by size (bank account that is)

Having said all of that I love them all the same.

solotk
27th Apr 2003, 20:11
The most stunningly beautiful take-your-breath away woman I ever met, was a New Jersey Blonde in Germany

Simply staggeringly beautiful, and a good egg to boot :)

tunneler
28th Apr 2003, 01:13
Got lucky with a yank last year - completely different experience to normal brit girls - grooming was obviously far more important as was vocal appreciation.

Down side was every conversation had to be done to death in a "operah winfrey type stylee".

Good fun though.

:-)

Kwasi_Mensa
28th Apr 2003, 01:37
Not so much in favor of US women who constantly bleat "have a nice day!" to me and seem to have a silicon, platina blond and pecunia preference.

British women are either butt ugly or strikingly beautiful, there seems no middle way :confused: But really definitively more sociable.

From the Anglo-Saxian girls I clearly prefer the Irish :)

Jetlegs
28th Apr 2003, 02:54
Tunny, would you please tell us more about your experiences with ab-normal brit girls?

Thank you.

baggersup
28th Apr 2003, 04:11
Now, Jersey Girls..that could be a whole new thread! Glad you mentioned 'vocal appreciation' Tunny...thought i was the only one who noticed. Seems you never need ask an American a woman "was it good for you!" :-)))) On the other hand might get a note on proper grey notepaper a week later from English girl thanking one for the excellent evening. (Okay, so my tongue is pressed into right cheek, mates) And Mac...moonlighting as plastic surgeon at Brompton Hospital? You really know your facts. :)

maninblack
28th Apr 2003, 22:15
".........American" he says, with a wry smile. :D

Wifeinblack is one, certainly don't behave as if they are doing you a horizontal favour.

simon brown
28th Apr 2003, 22:18
...give me a flaxen haired, blue eyed Irish beauty anytime.

FlyingForFun
28th Apr 2003, 23:47
Only ever been stood up by a girl once. Ever. In my life. :{ And she was American. :mad: So give me English girls any day. :ok:

I was staying at the hotel where she worked, and she said her manager wouldn't let her date guests. Could have told me that before she agreed to the date. But she did invite me to help her eat some gorgeous home-made cookies a couple of days later, so I forgave her.

FFF
-------------

con-pilot
29th Apr 2003, 01:31
Which is better? Who the hell cares!

I’m just happy at my age if ANY woman just talks dirty to me and I can understand them; even understand them just a little bit.

(Of course a redheaded tall Irish/Italian woman is best, just in case Mrs. C-P reads this.)

:ok:

saudipc-9
29th Apr 2003, 03:54
HOVIS,
Hey now just what did that mean about Canadians?????
I have found Canadian girls rather fun to curl up with under a bearskin blanket
:E

yggorf
29th Apr 2003, 04:32
British, women without any hesitation. They're intelligent, fun, witty, uninhibited, politically incorrect and don't take themselves seriously.
The exact opposite of American women (what? Me, prejudiced?:} )

simon brown
1st May 2003, 00:38
FFF

Do American Girls like it standing up?....Went out with a Canadian girl once....Tall....built like a Praying Mantiss, collars n cuffs matched and she ate me for breakfast too. A sort of cross between a tommy tank and a British girl...perfect

FlyingForFun
1st May 2003, 00:46
Simon, I think we are talking about a different kind of "standing up". Unfortunately. :D :( :D

MarkD
1st May 2003, 00:56
HOVIS

"Canadian girls kick ass".

I should know, as I asked one to marry me 10 days ago...

simon brown
1st May 2003, 01:00
Mark D

Are you able to sit down yet?

MarkD
1st May 2003, 01:23
SB

touché :D

Incidentally for single men looking to take the plunge:

if where you propose involves driving home afterward, don't forget to do the actual driving. How I survived a 5-min trip while my fiancée was driving, crying and looking at the ring all at once is beyond me...

Azure
1st May 2003, 02:21
How romantic.........So, MarkD did she say yes?

PS: If she can drive and look at the ring, you got one hell of a gal!

MarkD
1st May 2003, 19:13
Azure

after a few seconds of crying to make me nervous, she did :D :D

I did a lot of the driving in the next few days, and she loves anywhere with bright overhead spotlights just now!

Immigration is in process, so in about 6 months my "home port" will be CYYZ instead of EICK...

I do find a lot of Canadian girls are fun but don't get banter - fortunately mine spent three years in Aberdeen so is used to sheep jokes etc. and is a huge Leafs (ice hockey) fan so is used to "nobody likes us we don't care" arrogance that cames so naturally when my da told me about Manchester United as a boy :D :D

scran
2nd May 2003, 07:47
Being ever helpful (look at our contribution in Iraq) I'm sure us Aussies could settle the original question (or the question that could have been posed....)

Which are better - American Women or British Women.

Please select 10 female Ppruners from the US and 10 female Ppruners from the UK (I already have a couple in mind for this team) and send them down here to OZ, and I'll "test" then and let you know the outcome.....:E :E :E :E

And to make it entirely fair, I'm sure I could find some other Aussie volunteers (Cooda and Bino's perhaps) who would assist me in this effort to validate my findings.....:hmm: :hmm:

So, what do you all think? :ok: :ok: :ok:

And as a special effort to assist, we would also be happy to test 10 Female Ppruners from Europe if that will help settle the argument.............:eek:

CoodaShooda
2nd May 2003, 09:50
Sounds eminently reasonable to me scran :ok:

Of course, one is strongly biased towards Finnish ladies (or one in particular :D ) but I can claim some (long, distant) past experience of several other nationalities to use for baseline comparisons.
;) :rolleyes:

Nani
2nd May 2003, 13:02
So, what do you all think?

Dearest scran,

Have you ever managed to handle a woman before volunteering to take on 30 of us?

The Garden Of Eden!

First the Lord made man in the Garden of Eden.
Then he said to himself, "There's something he's needin'".
After casting about for a suitable pearl,
He kept messing around and created a girl.

Two beautiful legs, so long and so slender,
Round, slim, and firm, and ever so tender.

Two lovely hips to increase his desire,
And rounded and firm to bring out the fire.

Two lovely breasts, so full and so proud,
Commanding his eyes, as he whispers aloud.

Two lovely arms, just aching to bless you,
And two loving hands, to soothe and caress you.

Soft, cascading hair hung down over her shoulder,
And two dreamy eyes, just to make him grow bolder.

Twas made for a man, just to make his heart sing.
Then he added a mouth. Ruined the whole damn thing!

HotDog
2nd May 2003, 14:59
Well I've never heard a British or European woman ask "Honey, have you slimed yet"?:ugh:

Evening Star
2nd May 2003, 21:09
Well I've never heard a British or European woman ask "Honey, have you slimed yet"?

Bad personal experience or normal for Australia?

BTW, where did the idea start that British women concentrate on the ceiling? Have never observed that behaviour, except once with an American woman. This differing culture stuff is so complicated.

HotDog
3rd May 2003, 00:05
High five, Evening Star. It was a personal experience. On reflection, maybe I should have shouted halleluya, praise the lord!

Chaffers
3rd May 2003, 00:16
It would be a toss up. Who knows which side I'd cum down on.

American girls rock (well one of them did) but I wouldn't trade in an Irish or Italian model.

scran
6th May 2003, 09:01
Nani - I know it will be a tough task, but us Aussies never shirk from "Hard" work....;)

I'm sure if I falter at some stage, my able assistants Binos and Cooda will take up the slack.

So, ladies,

please feel free to start filling in your names on the lists below.

Being mindeful of Nani's comments, get in early......:E :E :ok:

American
1 Nani

United Kingdom
1 Brite
2 Pilots Pal

European
1 Flaps40?

And any Ausie ladies to act as a reference point? Min? Blue Diamond?

:E :E :E :E

cookie99
6th May 2003, 15:51
Nothing like making love to a lovely upper crust English girl and you hear he cry in plaintive tones "Daharling Daharling I do think I am arriving"

Give me an Aussie chick any day no stuffing around if you are slow on the uptake they just rape you.

Aussi bloke to Aussie girl "Do you fancy a f*ck? Girl "Not till now you smooth talking bas*ard".

briteandbreezy
6th May 2003, 17:14
send them down here to OZ, and I'll "test" then and let you know the outcome.....

Scran,..... I ain't going anywhere! :uhoh:

I'm shy! :O

redsnail
6th May 2003, 21:24
I know a few Oz females. In fact, I am one myself. :D

spudskier
6th May 2003, 22:35
(I'm American) a lady with a Brit accent is incredibly sexy! However I've found them to have more of a temperment than most American women i've dated

chuks
7th May 2003, 03:13
I was taking a motorcycle tour through your `home counties´when a bird crapped on my windscreen. Does that count?

46Driver
7th May 2003, 04:41
I haven't had the pleasure of meeting many of the Brit ladies but God bless the Aussie and Kiwi girls! I almost moved Down Under permanently after a few visits.....

ShyTorque
7th May 2003, 08:32
Briteandbreezy,

Shy?....You rang? ;)

Well if you would prefer local testing..... :ok:

Foss
8th May 2003, 00:09
Hmm, used to be married to a US gal, got dropped by an Aussie, used to go out with an English lass, shag.. er went out with a German and am going with and Irish redhead.

Just lie back and think of the airmiles.