View Full Version : My Travel Summer Season Routes

YYC F/A
27th Apr 2003, 04:16
Hi everyone,

I've been offered a position at MYT based in LGW and had a couple of questions....

Does anyone know which longhaul routes MYT will be serving this summer out of LGW and BHX? Also, is it primarily the A330 or 767 that does the longhaul flying or a mix of both?

I'd heard that MYT were flying to Toronto out of BHX and LGW but can't find anything anywhere with frequency or dates.

Final question - for anyone that works (or has worked) for MYT. In regard to staff travel benefits, what does one get on MYT metal for Staff Travel benefits, and what about interline on other carriers? Is there a 3/6/12 month wait for staff travel? Is Jumpseating (Cabin or Flight Deck) allowed for MYT Aircrew?

Many thanks for your help!

WhiteDevil
27th Apr 2003, 16:20
hiya YYC F/A,
my sources (;)) show that MyTravel operate their A330 aircraft to long haul regions but also to places such as Tenerife and Copenhagen when they need the capacity...

The 767 has been seen to operate to Vancouver and Orlando but also to Tenerife when capacity is required so a mixture of both aircraft fly long haul..

Have fun at MYT, they're not a bad airline from my experience flying with them :ok:

WhiteDevil

FougaMagister
27th Apr 2003, 16:28
YYC F/A - check your PM
Cheers

carbootking
29th Apr 2003, 04:39
as a new person at my travel ull be moved all over the country by chauffer car drivers to various airports thing to remember be nice to the driver and if u call your mates dont say im in a taxi the driver will not like it and they do long hours as well

myflybhx
30th Apr 2003, 02:20
Well I am just about to start flying for MYT/MYL out of BHX and we operate the 767 out of here to Toronto on a weekly basis and to SFB weekly, also do POP and CUN fortnightly.

Not sure about the LGW, but I do know that they operate the A330.

Hope that helps!