PDA

View Full Version : Contact Info for T & T PM

Island Boy
25th Apr 2003, 08:19
Anybody know Patrick M's email address or how I can get it. Checked the T & T Government site and all they had was a generic info email.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Wanto Bewarm
25th Apr 2003, 13:08
"Anybody know Patrick M's email address or how I can get it. Checked the T & T Government site and all they had was a generic info email.

Any help greatly appreciated."

Island Boy: I'm afraid that I can't help you. I don't know Patrick. The reason I'm writing is I was wondering if Canadians can fly in the Cayman Islands. I noticed your location and just had to ask. I've been looking for a job in the carribean for a while now and would fly anything anywhere down there.

later

Panama Jack
26th Apr 2003, 06:53
I made a tech stop in the Caymans a few years ago (year 2000), and yes there are Canadians flying there. Problem is there are only two companies and when I asked them they said that the last time they had hired was a few years ago because their people just don't leave. Keep in mind this was during the times that Air Canada and all other Canadian companies were hiring just like mad. Now imagine what it might be like today.

Island Boy
27th Apr 2003, 01:25
Wanto I agree with PJ I think the few companies in the Cayman will hire expats although from what i'm told they generally favour Caymanians with status.

I actually only reside in the Cayman and fly for an airline based in another country so am probably the wrong person to give you a truly informed opinion.

Good Luck.