PDA

View Full Version : food

AT463
23rd Apr 2003, 23:04
which airport has the best food and which is the worst. Also which airline has the worst food and what would you steer clear of if you flew any ailine in the world

WhiteDevil
23rd Apr 2003, 23:05
i would stear clear of Monarch and MyTravel goop, cant call it food - lets give it to Gordan Ramsey :ok:

Virgin Sun were good before they were bought out by AMM...

eastern wiseguy
23rd Apr 2003, 23:38
see the food here (www.airlinemeals.net)

this will give you an idea of what is served and by whom :yuk: or sometimes:ok:

ATCbabe
24th Apr 2003, 06:06
Best airline food I ever had was Virgin (transatlantic)
Worst definately Air Egypt......... I'm still recovering :yuk: :yuk:

Hong Kong Layover
24th Apr 2003, 07:43
besy food I ever had has been on Srilankan air lines.

Ek-nothong much to shout about.

QR-improving!

redfield
25th Apr 2003, 04:52
Worst food ever was definitely on a Lufthansa Cityline flight between Hamburg and Manchester. It put me off flying with Lufthansa. Uncooked, unappetising, undigestible, tasteless stodge. BLERGH!:ugh:

glynn-kayes
25th Apr 2003, 06:09
BEST... bmi from man to ord/iad, up in the front cabin the food is absolutely gorgeous...its the business..and in economy/new economy,one of the best ive ever had on a transatlantic flight<the haagen das ice cream so finishes it off>...next in line is cathay pacific<you have got to have their lamb curry pie>in marco polo class...............WORST....virgin atlantic sfo to lhr a pasta dish that was minging<it was supposed to be beef>but with not a trace of beef in it and the breakfast was a scrambled egg roll and an orange juice<economy>and virgin were also really tight with the alcoholic beverages..serving from half bottles..the only way that myself and my mates got a good drink was the fact that two off the cabin crew knew us took us to the back galley and supplied us with a few bottles of wine.............hehe