PDA

View Full Version : PPRuNe Badges now available.

InFinRetirement
23rd Apr 2003, 21:36
Badges now available. Please send a chq for 10 made out to the Pprune Fund to 5 Station Approach, Belmont, Surrey SM2 6BW

Please include a self addressed stamped envelope with a small amount of bubble wrap.

Remember that Danny donates 1 to the PPRuNe Fund from every badge sold - 171 so far. Not bad eh?

flapsforty
23rd Apr 2003, 22:17
To put an end to my so-far fruitless scanning of boarding passenger's lapels, I'm throwing in a Free Instant Upgrade to Business Class for the first SLF I spot discreetly displaying a PPRuNe badge on his/her person!
:ok:

Ozzy
23rd Apr 2003, 22:44
How does one order internationally?

Ozzy

redsnail
24th Apr 2003, 02:37
G'day IFR,
Any news on the t-shirts? My mate sprucegooose still wants one.

con-pilot
24th Apr 2003, 05:17
What amount do you need in US dollars and what kind of connivance, check, money order, etc.?

Still got my old one Flaps, will that work with you? (for the upgrade that is)

:}

sprocket
24th Apr 2003, 05:26
Free Instant Upgrade to Business Class

I guess that means if you are travelling first class, then you could be in for a rude shock!

:ooh: :p

Secret Squire
24th Apr 2003, 05:43
Any chance of a picture of one???

SS

hoss
24th Apr 2003, 19:15
what about PPRuNe stickers, I need one for my navbag.

hoss:)

Rugz
24th Apr 2003, 22:53
Hmmm, maybe a new approach is required to increase interest in these badges.

There have been a number of posts made recently concerning the lovely Flaps and photos of her in her uniform.

So (and I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this :E), why not change the offer to:

Pprune Badge 10 - Get a photo (signed or not?) of Flaps in her wonderful uniform FREE

I doubt you'd be able to make enough of the badges to meet demand :ok:

Ozzy
25th Apr 2003, 01:27
Well, I guess if you really want to generate revenue perhaps two offerings are best. There's Rugz idea

Pprune Badge 10 - Get a photo (signed or not?) of Flaps in her wonderful uniform FREE

and another that might be more popular

Pprune Badge 20 - Get a photo (signed or not?) of Flaps in her wonderful birthday suit FREE:cool:

Ozzy

flapsforty
25th Apr 2003, 01:58
Ozzie, look up the word gerontophilia.
I think you might qualify. ;)

On a similar note, Playboy magazine recently advertised on the front page of our biggest national newspaper. Something along the lines of:
we want to return our national carrier to the popularity it so richly deserves ........ for the June issue tasteful pictures of FAs will be taken by our well known photographers .......... a fee will be paid .... please apply with picture and personal details....
Grapevine has it that around 90 FAs have sent in their particulars. No-one knows yet what stand the company will take on the issue of "no direct contact with the press".

I reckon the airport newspaper stand will have to stock extra Playboys come June.

PS: No, I won't be in it. :p

Ozzy
25th Apr 2003, 02:14
Dear flapsforty why would you think that of me? :D

But why did I find it in the book "The Encyclopedia of Unusual Sex Practices"? :oh: I don't need anymore practice...;)

Yours, Ozzy

PS: can you get me one of those Playboys and stick in with the badge?

AerBabe
25th Apr 2003, 02:29
Ozzy - I'm sure there are plenty of people who would stick the copy of Playboy in with the badge...

flyblue
25th Apr 2003, 02:29
Flapsy,

stop calling yourself old or someone is gonna believe it! :D :p