PDA

View Full Version : Bbj To Visit Dunedin

kiwipilot02
22nd Apr 2003, 16:20
a boeing 737-700BBJ reg N164RJ will land at Dunedin on Thursday approx 1140 ex auckland and dep 1300 saturday.The first BBJ to call @ this airport and continuing the stream of business jets that seem to be calling in more and more frequently.

Arm out the window
27th Apr 2003, 15:48
Nothing to do with the story, just remembered a funny thing from a flying safety video I saw a long time ago - a USAF C5 or C141, can't remember, had taken off from the Antarctic and had a main gear problem, one of the bogeys hanging out, and the video went through all the things they did to resolve the problem. The thing that made me laugh was the seppo's way of pronouncing the word 'Dunedin', which was the place they decided to divert to - the nav was saying "yeah, with our groundspeed and fuel remaining, I think we can just reach 'Doon-din' "!

alidad
27th Apr 2003, 16:07
A chup from the grubby luttle sheep infisted atoll in the Tismin sea having a go at someone about pronounciation of the kungs unglush. I've now heard (or is thut herd....) it all.
Go and huv sum fush un' chups and have a lay down luddy.

:p

Kiwilad
27th Apr 2003, 18:56
Kiwi2,
heard that it was owned by an ozzie company, any truth?
Still getting some use out of the ole ansett air bridge, I guess they still must have a tug down there to push it back out.

Arm out the window
28th Apr 2003, 11:49
Oi, Alidad!
If you could refrain from confusing me with one of our chully-bun and jandals-loving mates from across the Tasman, that would be choice, bro!

SSBJ
29th Apr 2003, 03:49
Owned by Wells Fargo Bank, Salt Lake City, Utah.
Has it's own Airstairs.

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/246258/L/

kiwipilot02
29th Apr 2003, 17:56
KIWILAD..... IT CARRIED PERSONEL FROM GRUNDY TELEVISION PARKED ON GATE 1 AND HAD ITS OWN AIRSTAIRS ....AND WAS PUSHED BACK USING THE OLD ANSETT/QANTAS NEW ZEALAND TUG NOW OWNED BY DUNEDIN AIRPORT CO....A VERY TIDY PIECE OF AEROPLANE SHE IS .:)

I'm gone!
30th Apr 2003, 18:18
Gday all,

Sorry to hi-jack your post, but I thought that with a few blokes from NZ veiwing someone may be able to help me.

I'm trying to get in contact with "Dashim", I lost contact with him shortly after he moved back to Christchurch from Sydney.

If anyone can help a "PM" would be "choice bru"

Cheers,
I'm gone!:ok: