PDA

View Full Version : Skill Test...YEEESSSS!!

Delta Wun-Wun
7th Feb 2001, 19:33
Landed at 1050z today,one PPL Examiner on board...and .....Yes....I have passed my PPL..(slight pause whilst I run up and down the street screaming)...Ahh thats better..Now I need to start a Distance Learning course for the ATPLs.I would appreciate any comments on the various courses.Can e-mail me if you prefere....Dont want to get into a slanging match about who is best.Would just like to hear how other people are getting on.
Cheers... :) :) :) :) :) :)

------------------
GET THE BLOODY NOSE DOWN!

Ham Phisted
7th Feb 2001, 19:53
PPSC are adequate. Overall strcuture is fine but the tutorials are laid out in a rather bizarre fashion. Irritatingly, the diagrams are almost always on different page from textual description. CD-ROM costs extra but doesn't add to the functionality of the books. Very difficult to determine what's important and what's trivia but I suppose that's symptomatic of JAR and not PPSC!

Rote 8
7th Feb 2001, 20:53
Congratulations !!

Hopefully I will be right behind you. I cant really add comment about Groundschool providers, have heard good things about AFT and Bristol Groundschool but guess there are a lot of people here who are better qualified to advise than me.

Good Luck!