PDA

View Full Version : Fujifilm Finepix S304 wingview pics

jet_breeze
17th Apr 2003, 06:55
Can anyone tell me what settings i should put to get a decent wingview picture. I am travelling with bmi to London Heathrow from manchester on Friday and i am hopeful i can get some pictures on airliners.net can anyone tell me what settings would be best for this.
Thanks

lunkenheimer
17th Apr 2003, 23:04
You'd probably get a better response on one of the airliners.net forums...but at least make sure you turn off the flash and hold the camera right against the window to avoid glare. Having a window seat helps, too;)

innuendo
18th Apr 2003, 00:55
Try asking in www.dpreview.net . Simply the best digital photography web site going.

I'd try your auto setting first. Most cameras are actualy pretty good on that but blaze away with both shutter and aperture priority settings. You can review and see which works best. A slightly underexposed image can be better improved using post processing than an overexposed one with blown highlights. those you can do little with.

jet_breeze
18th Apr 2003, 06:19
I am not a member of airliners.net and unfortunately they charge now and i have no credit card thanks for the help though. I looked at that website and its impressive anyway i'll give it all a whirl :D

AtlPax
19th Apr 2003, 00:17
Another site you might want to take a look at is http://www.jetphotos.net/ .

There are still more but I can't think of them offhand.