PDA

View Full Version : BAC Express

Bobby Z
16th Apr 2003, 23:54
Anyone got any details on The Ops jobs going here.

Well more to the point THE SALARY !!!

Bobby Z
--------------------------------------------------------------

-----Seagulls still ain't goin' daaan !!!!-----------

Ivan Taclue
18th Apr 2003, 22:02
Someone has just left BAC Ops at 18K

If u r interested, good luck!

VIKING9
20th Apr 2003, 16:16
Think you'll find the salary was lower :ok:

redcap
21st Apr 2003, 10:50
Viking

Still full of information that you know nothing about i see.
What a bloody big fountain of knowledge you are!!! imagine getting stuck next to you on a flight for 12 hours!!! How exciting.

The salary was indeed 18K, and will be offered once again.

I think you will agree, that BAC are not willing to pay a suitable wage to attract the people they are advertising for.

How could you survive on 18K??? that includes shift allowance also!!!

------Bobby The Seagulls are goin down, deal with it------------------

VIKING9
21st Apr 2003, 16:04
redcap think you will find my source of information to be correct. The replacement salary will probably NOT be £18k but it sure damn needs to be. As for information I know nothing about, take it from me, you are the one who knows nothing about BAC Express and it's set up in Ops and you still clearly know nothing about me. Tell me and the world what the salaries are (note "salaries") at BAC Express and prove me wrong.

As for the salary attracting the right type of person, I do fully agree with you redcap that it indeed will not attract the people they are advertising for. That in itself is a terrible shame because the Ops Manager is an absolute diamond, a good friend of mine in fact and if you think I'm full of cr@p, why not ask him ?

Oh by the way, let's not have a slanging match like you tried to start before somewhere else, I'm sure it doesn't suit your personality. Let's keep the thread in line with it's topic. People on here have no interest in what you have to say about me so you would be wasting your time. Let's see how professional you can be by submitting replies that are relevant or did you just sign up to slag me off?? How sad if you did.

By the way, have a nice day and make the most of your life....:ok:

p.s. Bobby Z drop me a PM and I'll let you have some information which may be relevant to your question, as redcap clearly can't answer it.

redfield
25th Apr 2003, 05:02
Oh deary me! To parody a Graham Chapman Monty Python line: "Right! Stop that! Silly silly silly! Started off as an interesting thread about BAC operations staff salaries, now it's just got silly!" Clearly Redcap and Viking9 have a difference of opinion here, but either way 18K isn't a lot for an operations position. 21K is nearer the mark, right?

VIKING9
26th Apr 2003, 22:29
I'm just telling it as it really is, and yes, £21k is much nearer the mark but not at BAC :uhoh: