PDA

View Full Version : Any word on Dutch Caribbean?

Saturn
15th Apr 2003, 08:10
How are they doing etc...

Thank you::ok:

FL120
30th Apr 2003, 15:11
try Bonaire excel a new company in Bonaire or Royal Arubian in Aruba

good luck

xdc9er
1st May 2003, 12:04
Any body have any contact or info on when they might be hiring?

TheMolis
4th May 2003, 02:15
I contact them via KLM EXCEL web site. There was an advertisement asking for pilots.

I sent my CV two months ago and I had no answer from them. I didnīt know if they are thinking about who hire or they simply are bad-mannered...

Thatīs all. Good luck:cool:

smiert spionom
23rd May 2003, 23:13
Hi there,
Iīve been invited for an interview at Bonaire/KLM exel . I think I will say no, as their salary sucks big time. Basic salary less than 2000 euros as a Co-pilot and you have to pay your housing as well. Thats not good enough I think.
Smiert Spionom
:yuk:

FLEXPWR
12th Jun 2003, 21:57
Hi there,

Yep, the salary sucks I heard, and yep, you pay for your accomodation I heard.
We'll just have to wait & see how it goes, but if they keep the same scales, they'll have a hard time finding pilots...:E

no username
12th Jun 2003, 22:25
Yep I have not heard good things about this company, but never heard positive news about Excel pilots and they are doing the set-up?
What is the salary for a Captain in the Caribbean? 3000 USD?
Think you can make that as a hostess!:yuk:

Southernstar
19th Jun 2003, 19:54
Hello,

For bonaire exel they really don't pay much, and it seems that they are having problems to hire pilots.

So I think the salaries will increase, because i do not think that a huge turn around will satisfy them...

Wait & see

FLEXPWR
20th Jun 2003, 08:28
SouthernStar,

Are you working for them, based in Bonaire?

:)

Southernstar
26th Jun 2003, 20:31
No i am not working for bonaire exel, but I have several friends that are working or have been in interview with them.

FLEXPWR
27th Jun 2003, 02:59
Hey Southern,

Are you planning to go there, do you have any further info about the salary scales, working conditions, etc..

Any info appreciated,

THX