PDA

View Full Version : Any suggestions of which way to go, or what to do?

Lacke
29th Mar 2002, 22:26
Hello. .. .I just finished my conversion of my European JAR CPL/IR/ME/SE to FAA CPL/IR/ME/SE. Currently I am taking a CFI course in texas. Does anybody know of any good and not to expensive first officer program? I don't know what to do because I don't know how big the chance is to get a job without 200 hours of multiengine? Anybody know if it's a good way to go?. .. .</font><ol type="A"> <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">CFI/CFII . . </font></li> <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">First officer . . </font></li>[/list=a]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">Anybody know a not to expensive first officer program? Anybody have a suggestion of any better way to get started?

dudu
31st Mar 2002, 19:15
Here is a progam that flies Beech 99's and Beech 1900's.

Alpine Air
1177 Air Way
Provo, UT 84601 USA
(801) 373-1508

Good Luck :)

The Greaser
31st Mar 2002, 19:31
Probably the best place to gain experience at the minute - and get paid (well a subsistence wage anyway) is as an instructor in the US. The amount that you will learn in a year or two as a CFI is enormous and in that time you could build 1500+ hours and by then the situation for low time pilots may be less bleek. Try and get some multi time under your belt along the way and your prospects will be good.

Best of luck.

Lacke
1st Apr 2002, 19:15
Thank you very much for your advice.