PDA

View Full Version : Eac Boh

Opsisgr8t
10th Apr 2003, 22:33
Hi folks - anyone any idea what the salary for Ops D/O in BOH is with EAC? conditions etc??... any help much appreciated - thanx

:p

chunkthemonk
12th Apr 2003, 02:46
Personally, I would not touch the ******s and I should know I spent four and half years stagnating with them !!!!

peterc
13th Apr 2003, 16:41
I ALSO WORKED FOR EAAC FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS,AND ALSO GOT STUFFED BY THEM.BUT I WOULD SAY THAT THE PEOPLE THAT WERE IN CHARGE THEN, HAVE ALSO MOVED ON,AND BASICALLY I WOULD GIVE THEM A TRY.AFTERALL NOBODY IS PERFECT,AND THERE ARE A GOOD BUNCH OF BOYS AND GIRLS WORKING AT SUNNY BOH.AS FAR AS MONEY IS CONCERNED USED TO BE QUITE GOOD.

surely not
14th Apr 2003, 05:15
Chunk the Munk, why so bitter? Surely you knew the size of the airline when you joined therefore you could have worked out the opportunities for yourself. None of the smaller airlines can afford to promote staff just to keep them happy!
Glad that you have been able to 'unstagnate' yourself.
From what I hear the airline is going to be growing a lot in the nest 12-18 months so opportunities could be better.

Monkey_Breath
15th Apr 2003, 06:10
Depends if you know the right person ;)

Flake
16th Apr 2003, 23:31
Ahhhh Take cover....

A post about EAC ops....

Duck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

surely not
17th Apr 2003, 03:35
Flake,

What do you mean????

Opsisgr8t
17th Apr 2003, 19:17
So, now we've vented our displeasure, can anyone answer my original question?

:confused:

srs what?
18th Apr 2003, 01:05
conditions etc...

I'm told they have an Ops Cat, which is nice if you like the smell of litter trays.

Uncle Cracker
18th Apr 2003, 18:20
I shall refrain from commenting on any crewing dogs I have met. Sorry, I'm just leaving...

Crewing Gimp
28th Apr 2003, 05:54
Leave Jaffa ALONE!!!

Night Shifts would fly by, watching him decapatate mice....

Little Blue
28th Apr 2003, 15:38
Is BUFF still working there?

El Jefe
30th Apr 2003, 04:40
Seriously. Heard major are changes are happening down there under the 'New Management'. Is it worth sending a CV.
What are the people like. Management and Minions alike. Hear all kinds of stories, but as usual only the one's about when things go wrong. Surely some of you guys down there could let us outsiders in on some 'inside info'.

Muchos Gracias

El Jefe