PDA

View Full Version : yorks air ambulance broken??

md 600 driver
8th Apr 2003, 16:54
i was leaving harrogate on sunday morning at 2 am and saw the 105 being put onto a waggon on the stray at harrogate for transporting any info out there

PANews
8th Apr 2003, 19:21
After it [G-PASG] arrived on a low loader at Staverton on Monday morning I asked the questions of PAS and the air ambulance and the former stated that it had an engine failure. Nothing special.

I am still awaiting an answer from the air ambulance!

jacquestall
8th Apr 2003, 22:26
PAN

Why then low load to Stav when Leeds Bradford is much closer?

jacque

john du'pruyting
9th Apr 2003, 02:28
cos the engineers who are going to fix it are at stav and so are the tools and so are the spares etc..etc..etc:D

jacquestall
9th Apr 2003, 05:03
JP aka PAN

So why in the past have so many Bolkow engine changes been carried out in the field or at local aifields?

Jacque

PANews
11th Apr 2003, 17:27
JP aka PAN
So why in the past have so many Bolkow engine changes been carried out in the field or at local aifields?
Jacque

I guess as a mere journalist with a background I cannot be responsible for the manner in which PAS seek to run their operation economically.

I guess.... if you are going to stick on a low loader anyway you may as well take it home ....

This saves you paying rent for the 'strange' hangar space and cost of sending the spares and the overnighting engineer out from Staverton [after all its not far down the road].

Nuff said?