View Full Version : Gulf Air new livery revealed

TAF Oscar
7th Apr 2003, 22:58
Article in the Gulf Daily News with James Hogan handing model aircraft in new colours to the King of Bahrain...

http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Articles.asp?Article=48534&Sn=BNEW

Hong Kong Layover
17th Apr 2003, 19:11
Yeah,new livery of Gulfair is seen,and I think its passable! and it is ofcourse much better than the old livery they had and hope GF would have a good future and a good immage which once they had.

Good luck to gulfair!

A300Man
17th Apr 2003, 19:43
Qatar will also introduce a new livery during the late part of 2004. The Oryx logo and silver moon will be retained though.

CaptSnails
21st Apr 2003, 16:03
Qatar needs new management mate not a new logo:D

boiler
21st Apr 2003, 16:30
The same can be said about GF. There is no use in getting new management and expats paying them sky-high salaries if the core workforce does not have an overhaul as well.

CaptSnails
22nd Apr 2003, 15:51
Boilermaker are you under the impression the previous management was not paid sky high salaries, they very much were. Only difference is they actually cost us much more with the damage they did due to their incompetence. If Mr Hogan can turn this airline around I say pay him more, he deserves every penny.

boiler
23rd Apr 2003, 15:01
Not at all. All I am saying is that what is the use if you bring in tons of new managers, when most of the work is still done by people who are totally unqualified who even lack a college degree. If the foundation of the building is crumbling, no amount of braces will save the building from colapse.

CaptSnails
24th Apr 2003, 14:25
I hear what your saying and in many ways very much agree but give it some time things don't change overnight. I think we're on the right track. The useless ones soon will stick out like sore thumbs and they will go home if they don't deliver.

boiler
24th Apr 2003, 20:04
Wishing you all the best, and may things truly work out for you guys.