PDA

View Full Version : The Scandale continues

ronchonner
3rd Apr 2001, 03:37
if you read in french, check that:
www.snpl.com/formation.html (http://www.snpl.com/formation.html)

RVR800
3rd Apr 2001, 13:29
Je ne comprende pas le point

Wee Weasley Welshman
3rd Apr 2001, 13:35
Yes your spelling IS appalling.

ps read FRENCH! Heaven forfend old chap.

RVR800
3rd Apr 2001, 15:19
The Sandal Continues..

Roncho still not in at Air France due
to intransigence by the French Government

ronchonner
3rd Apr 2001, 21:40
la difference entre vous et moi, je parle francais et anglais, vous, vous n'etes meme pas capable de quitter votre petite iles anglaise de m....!!!et vous croyez tous que vous allez bosser pour BA, bande d'ignorents
ah ah ah ah !!!

Pielander
3rd Apr 2001, 22:02
Translation:

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Monsieur Popular moves down one more notch in the popularity stakes! :)</font>

Pandora
3rd Apr 2001, 22:12
Ronnie, je parle Francais (mais pas tres bien), et je suis Anglaise. Et je parle aussi Espanol et Allemagne.
Quelque-temps nous sommes capable de quitter notre ile, tu as oublier Agincourt were we wupped French a.s? Anyway as I was saying, je connais beaucoup des pilots Anglais qui parlent plus que un langue. C'est ne pas facile alors ca c'est porquoi je ne insulter pas votre Anglais. Well, not too much.

See ya Ronnie

BJF
3rd Apr 2001, 22:15
Amazing how one guy can be so illiterate and insulting in so many languages. Another thing, has any one noticed that he has gone from Twenty something posts to Seventy One in a week or so and none of it is actually saying anything. Sad Git!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyclic Hotline
3rd Apr 2001, 22:30
Now any fule can become an instant polyglot!
The latest version does entire pages at a time - just about any language translated at the touch of a key.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

trolleydollylover
3rd Apr 2001, 22:50
71 posts a week about the French and not one says encoule... or summit like that. Top marks Pandora old chap-et

------------------
Whoa there bigfella, whoa!

Autofly
4th Apr 2001, 00:51
71 posts and check out all those happy faces he adds to them too . This post gets better every time I read it.

AF

[This message has been edited by Autofly (edited 03 April 2001).]

Superfly
4th Apr 2001, 12:29
Well I'm French too and I feel no need for getting into the same game as mr W@nker Ronchonner and tell him d'aller se faire enculer because it's too smart for him . I just feel Pity for the Guy who must have some serious personality/confidence problems by what I can see on this forum .... I just hope I won't find myself in the same cockpit as this Geezer !!
Happy landings anyway, Superfly

patlolo
4th Apr 2001, 13:07
Shame on you ronchonner ...

You harm all the french registered on these forums by being so rude with everybody ...

You should not be allowed to fly with such a bad behaviour ... I think you are not in the loop ... you should read again your CRM books if you have any in the US ? May be you do not understand them ?

poor boy ... Are you sure you are a pilot ? I guess Your dream is to become a pilot ...but you did not succeed over here so you moved for better and easier skies ...

With such a poor attitude , my advice is : Stay in the US if the yankees can cope with your bad personality ... In Europe ( you know the continent east of the US) , We do not want to see wa*kers like you in our cockpits .

at least, because of you , there is a very positive point ... everybody here has the same opinion about you ! I reckon it is probably the first time ever ! congratulations , monsieur bougon ... et fais la bise à pomme creuse de notre part à tous ! :)

Patlolo

ronchonner
5th Apr 2001, 22:35
je suis pilote, je suis paye pour voler,et je suis puceau du cul...ca sa embete plus d'un.
si jetais vous, je me sortirais les doights du cul, j irais bosser au lieu dattendre sur maman et papa...il y a plein de francais qui volent ici et qui se demerdent pendant que vous, vous attendez sur le gouvernement francais pour vous donner un job.
J'ai honte d'etre francais!

VIVE LA REPUBLIQUE.

BJF
5th Apr 2001, 22:59
Ronchonner
According to your last post in French and I quote."I am ashamed to be French" I think you'll find that the French are ashamed that your French,

To all the other French Nationals on this forum, can't you start a petition to get him exiled into the foreign legion or something, that might shut him up.

Ivan Ivanovich
5th Apr 2001, 23:36
"Vive la Republique"

Where are you living and working?

Superfly
6th Apr 2001, 00:44
J'ai honte d'etre francais! &gt;&gt; Yes you may well be ashamed of being French and that's why you are abroad , anyway nobody cares here whether you are French / Chinese or Russian , It would be the same anyway &gt; you'de be flying from dusk till dawn Cessna's and other Twin-Otters in the American bush with your Bubba Friends because you don't have what it takes to do the European stuff &gt;&gt; a serious pair of Boll@cks !! you know you should stop dreaming flying the big toys cause it's bad for you. Get your MS2000 Flight Simulator PPL with Rod Machado first and then get yourself a good psychanalyst that will be able to threat your SELF-EGO-macho inferiority complex.
A bon entendeur.... Salut and no offence, hein ???

Superfly

Mr moto
7th Apr 2001, 01:40
Some people have a punch bag to take their aggression out on, others turn to drink. We've got a Ronch-bag to have a go at. He gives us the ammo, and we shoot it at him.

If his IQ was any lower, he'd have to be watered twice a week.

Mmmm. Felt good. I'll have another go next time my neighbour keeps me up all night with his techno music.

JJflyer
7th Apr 2001, 01:50
Moi urpot !!!!

Mun on aivan pakko tyontaa lusikkani tahan soppaan...Kun ma olen niin sivistymaton etta en ymmarra naita Ranskankielisia hienouksia.

Don't speak a word of French... But the who speaks my language.

JJ :)

AMEX
7th Apr 2001, 02:08
I begin to have doubts about your nationality. Ok, we all agree your English is poor (when at its best) but your French isn't much better.
"ca sa embete plus d'un","dattendre sur maman et papa.." and "vous attendez sur le gouvernement francais pour vous donner un job." are well below standards and a very gross manner to express yourself. Well guys, just to give you an idea it's a bit like saying "I is a pilot" but there again I doubt Ronchonner is one. Just a bored idiot with the intention to provoke using a rude and abusing language. Poor you, the entire Pprune world (plus all the people you have come across) is laughing at you and it makes you laugh as well. Sad little man http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/frown.gif

------------------
If you can't save the engine...save the airframe :D