PDA

View Full Version : Cathy Pacific SO Interviews

Ozpilot414
5th Apr 2003, 08:16
Was wondering if any one had any information on the first interview and or second for direct entry Second Officers fo CX. Anything would help, information that is...

Ozpilot414
16th Apr 2003, 05:44
nobody as any info huh...well thanks anyways

foghorn
16th Apr 2003, 16:52
Try the Fragrant Harbour Wannabes maybe?

Bluebaron
17th Apr 2003, 03:34
would that be the interview that were canned this week??:mad:

Ozpilot414
17th Apr 2003, 07:54
yeah that would be the one.....its been postponed so who knows when i will get called again...the sooner the better

DeltaT
23rd Apr 2003, 18:33
is that Union ban still on?

Will Rogers
27th Apr 2003, 05:42
Ban is finally off! :ok: :} Hopfully the inerviews will be sooooooon!!! :p

Will

Will Rogers
25th May 2003, 20:49
So everyone... with the current situation how likely do you think it is that we will actually ever be called again for that interview? How long do YOU think it will be before anything happens?

Hoping for S.A.R.S. to dissapear - Yeah right :( :{

Will :)

Ozpilot414
4th Jun 2003, 04:27
Well just call me an a guy who wish's for the best. I am going to say by December. Well I am hoping by that time. That would be nice. Don't you think Will?

jungly
4th Jun 2003, 09:59
Dont panic boys & girls; there are already rumblings in the halls of power..........several people on other flying courses have been told "late August, early September" .........if so recruiting will need to step up a gear then too.

Assuming HK does have another Toronto-type outbreak that is! Fingers crossed.

CommandBars
9th Jun 2003, 11:56
Ozpilot414

Yer still afta some info ?? :O

Ozpilot414
11th Jun 2003, 13:45
Well they have to call me back one day...right??? so any info would be appreciated.

salamundi
24th Jun 2003, 10:56
Ok - I have finally logged on because there are some good people out there asking serious questions and no one seems to be helping except for the permanent people who sit on this site posting smart a** remarks.

A friend of mine works for Cathay recruiting. My interview was postponed aswell. I was told that as soon as travel numbers pick up without the current discounted airfares then recruiting will start again. The best estimate i could get was around September.

It is not as bad as it seems, hang in there and i am sure that all our interviews will be re-scheduled

DeltaT
25th Jun 2003, 17:56
Well it cant be far away, I know of someone in UK, who has been contacted regarding 6 week (??!!) testing in HK.

Ozpilot414
12th Jul 2003, 07:18
Well looks like the SO interviews are back on...good luck to everbody who got a call....let me know if any body needs any info...i have come up with some...but if anybody else has some more info let me know so i can compile it all... Thanks again and good luck

flexi_time
13th Jul 2003, 03:49
Yeah they finaly called me again.
If only I could find some books somewhere, that will teach me how to do those gyro drift calculations and all the other weird stuff they ask for it will be great.
As holder of a U.S ATP and a captain of a regional airline here, I never had the chance to study quantom physics as part of my flight training.
I already read Handling the big jets and the other recommended ones, i will appreciate any advice.