PDA

View Full Version : Oil Rig Heli Charter Contract - India

Louie the Fly
5th Apr 2003, 07:57
Hello all!
I'm a bit of a newbie to these forums, as I'm just taking my first toddler steps towards my GFPT, and a CPL.
In the meantime, I work for a tender notification company in Melbourne. This means I come across tenders of all shapes and sizes...
This morning, I got this one. Among many other things, they are calling for a helicopter service. Anybody interested may have to register an interest FAST. They have listed the closing date as 6 April, but have also asked for response within 10 days of publication (4th April). So my guess is, drop them a line before TOMORROW, and register interest.
Anyway, all the best winning the contract! Here it is... Just don't tell the boss I'm posting this for free!
Louie the Fly

Western Australian Government Trade Office - India
General Details 20122820
Title Drilling Rig & Related Services
DescriptionCairn Energy India Pty Ltd. (CEIL) is the Operator of 5 petroleum blocks in India. CEIL plans to commence exploration-drilling activities by August 03 in offshore block KG/Os/6 with 1 Firm well and 1 Optional well. Floating Drilling Rig- Minimum capability of operating in 200 mts of water depth and 5000 mtrs drilling depth, 2 Nos of Anchor Handling / Towing Vessels of 8000 -10,000 HP Minimum 100 Ton Bullard Pull, adequate capacity to handle bulk and drilling supplies, with liquid mud storage tanks preferably with agitators or circulating system. Remotely Operated Vehicle [ROV] of 75-100 HP capacity along with crew and necessary tooling capable of operating preferably 500 m. Storage Barge-capable of storing bulk mud, liquid mud [7,500 -15,000 bbls capacity preferred], mud mixing facility, accommodation for 15 persons preferred, crane to handle equipment and load/offload to supply vessels, Associated Drilling Services- cementing services, Directional drilling services, Casing and tubing running services, Drilling and fishing tools services, Mud and Wireline logging services, Helicopter services, Solids control services, Real time current measurement services Interested contractors may respond independently for each of the above mentioned services within 10 days of publication of this advertisement to the address given below, along with the following documents [no price details are to be included]. Company profile, organisational set-up with details of technical personnel, Equipment list, technical specifications and capability, Work history for the last 24 months, Brief on Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Assurance and Control systems followed, List of similar contracts executed The envelope shall be superscribed with "KG-Os/6 Pre-Qualification 2003".
Region· Western Australia Category· Mining Machinery and Accessories
Documents are available from:· Cairn Energy India Pty LtdWellington Plaza2nd Floor90 Anna SalaiChennai 600 002IndiaPhone: +91 44 855 5300Fax: +91 44 855 5310Email: [email protected]
Briefing / Site Visit
Cairn Energy India Pty Ltd. (CEIL) is the Operator of 5 petroleum blocks in India. CEIL plans to commence exploration-drilling activities by August 03 in offshore block KG/Os/6 with 1 Firm well and 1 Optional well. Floating Drilling Rig- Minimum capability of operating in 200 mts of water depth and 5000 mtrs drilling depth, 2 Nos of Anchor Handling / Towing Vessels of 8000 -10,000 HP Minimum 100 Ton Bullard Pull, adequate capacity to handle bulk and drilling supplies, with liquid mud storage tanks preferably with agitators or circulating system. Remotely Operated Vehicle [ROV] of 75-100 HP capacity along with crew and necessary tooling capable of operating preferably 500 m. Storage Barge-capable of storing bulk mud, liquid mud [7,500 -15,000 bbls capacity preferred], mud mixing facility, accommodation for 15 persons preferred, crane to handle equipment and load/offload to supply vessels, Associated Drilling Services- cementing services, Directional drilling services, Casing and tubing running services, Drilling and fishing tools services, Mud and Wireline logging services, Helicopter services, Solids control services, Real time current measurement services Interested contractors may respond independently for each of the above mentioned services within 10 days of publication of this advertisement to the address given below, along with the following documents [no price details are to be included]. Company profile, organisational set-up with details of technical personnel, Equipment list, technical specifications and capability, Work history for the last 24 months, Brief on Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Assurance and Control systems followed, List of similar contracts executed The envelope shall be superscribed with "KG-Os/6 Pre-Qualification 2003".
Closing Date & Time
Sunday, 06 April 2003, 5:00 PM (Western Australian Standard Time)
Submit Tender Documents to:
·Cairn Energy India Pty Limited
Wellington Plaza
2nd Floor
90 Anna Salai
Tamil Nadu 600 002
India
Phone: + 91 44 2860 2860
Fax: + 91 44 2860 2860
Tender Enquiries
Contractual or General EnquiriesName: Cairn Energy India Pty Limited Phone: + 91 44 2860 2860Fax: + 91 44 2860 2870 Technical EnquiriesName: Cairn Energy India Pty LimitedPhone: + 91 44 2860 2860Fax: + 91 44 2860 2870