View Full Version : This bloke will know who I'm talking to.

OpsNormal
3rd Apr 2003, 10:12
Some might bag yer, but you've been good to me.

Thanks for giving me a go when I was getting shafted elsewhere.

I've had an incredible time where you stationed me, and in some ways, never wanted those days to end.

I can look back at the times had, people met and worked with and feel proud that I was once part of something dynamic and good. I know that (R) is taking it personally, but it isn't about personalities or egos or anything like that. There was never a problem there, ever.

Thanks Guys, you've given me more than you'll ever know. Your faith in me has put me in a position where another door has opened for me. Thanks from the very bottom of my heart.

Dave.

P.S. Did that smiley ever wear off? ;)

phnompenhkid
4th Apr 2003, 10:53
A good news story!

Good on ya Dave. Hope life continues to be kind to you as it does to me.

Regrettably, most people only see those who are doing it easier/better than they are, but wherever you stand, there are a hell of a lot doing it worse/harder as well. Don't lose perspective folks, and go after what it is you want. Us pilots are a tenacioous lot, and if you chase what you're really after, you'll catch it, eventually.

Just in case he doesn't come here, did you ring or write and let him know as well?

TheNightOwl
4th Apr 2003, 11:34
Good to see you back, phnompenhkid, I wonder how long it will be before amos2 et al get on your case again? Hope life is still treating you well,

Kind regards,

TheNightOwl. :D