PDA

View Full Version : JAR ATPL Confuser

Nishko
2nd Apr 2001, 20:29
During my PPL I found the PPL confuser book to be and extremely good revision aid. Does anyone know of a similar book for JAR ATPL - that includes properly worked through answers.....? I have seen a couple of books that contain sample questions.

Thanks,

Nish.

[This message has been edited by Nishko (edited 02 April 2001).]

skylord757
2nd Apr 2001, 21:06
There are no JAR ATPL Confuser books available with actual questions but the colleges such as p.p.s.c etc. will have sample exam papers with known questions from feedback from previous students. Remember the CAA change the questions on a reqular basis so the only advise I can give you is study very hard and you will pass!

Nishko
2nd Apr 2001, 21:10
I'm doing mine with Bristol GS, and the material is first rate, including some sample questions. I just wanted a quick ref q&a for those weary moments.

BTW, I am studying hard!!!
:)

Nish.

[This message has been edited by Nishko (edited 02 April 2001).]

skylord757
2nd Apr 2001, 21:15
I did my ATPL at Bristol they are the best in the business what they teach and give you will be more than enough to pass the exams. how is Sir Alex and Lord Baz doing

Pielander
3rd Apr 2001, 04:24
Am I the only one here who thinks the PPL Confuser, as well as being an excellent revision guide, is also a way of passing your PPL theory exams without actually knowing much theory? http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif Maybe that's why there is no ATPL Confuser as such???

Not that any of us fine upstanding gentlemen would sink to such depths, particularly on the Human Performance exam! :) :) :)

[This message has been edited by Pielander (edited 03 April 2001).]

monkeyboy
4th Apr 2001, 17:52
Pielander, I have to agree with you. I did 2 of my PPL exams pre PPL Confuser and managed high 70/low 80%. Then I got the Confuser and the rest have been high 90s. Definitely makes passing the exams easier. Not sure if it's going to help later on though, come ATPLs.