PDA

View Full Version : Aviance

captainmacuk
2nd Apr 2003, 15:56
hi folks

Got a job as a load controller with aviance can anyone tell me a bit about them, ie good or bad to work with???

Cheers

parttimer
2nd Apr 2003, 22:35
a short tale. not so long ago a young aviance load controller from gla came to spend the day helping us aviance load controllers in sou with our new system. after spending the day with us he said that he never believed that there was another station that was as under staffed, under equipped (or what equipment we had was so old and knackered) under trained and under paid as gla. it would seem that the trend is aviance wide and not just in gla. I previously worked for mas and when aviance took over they promised new equipment more staff better pay......needless to say we are still waiting...but don't let me put you off! let me know how you get on:D

Dispatcher
13th Apr 2003, 17:17
where you gonna be based ?? lhr is not a bad operation, pretty organised and the pay and hours is the norm. got quite a few contracts too now - air seychelles, air india and lot being the newest additions

BERKELEY RED
28th Apr 2003, 00:36
you should try working in BFS, i thought Frank Carsen could do jokes, but Aviance seem to be better.