View Full Version : Has anybody heard from Gulfair?

Air Mike 957
1st Apr 2003, 18:01
Greetings to all,just wondering if anybody has had any contact back from Gulfair regarding their requirements for 767 FOs,ive bombarded them with c.vs and phone calls but yet still not a peep.
Has anybody else had better luck?

NTM
1st Apr 2003, 20:51
I have filled out the online app about over a month ago.
They sent me back an email, about a week or so later, to say that I was being reviewed. And nothing since then.
Don't know what is going on out there. still hopeful.:cool:

PilatusDriver
1st Apr 2003, 23:08
Same here NTM, no news yet.

From what I remember the original closing date was on the 31st of March.

Hey you know what they say... no news is usually good news.

Regards.

Speedbrake Lever
3rd Apr 2003, 05:20
Gentlemen

If you are 76 or 75 rated PHONE

we are chronically short of rated people on the 767 they will take you , trouble is the management guys are also flying their butts off and don't have office time to even look at e mails or anything else

so phone if you do you will go far further

we have not cut back on schedules at all

S.L.

NTM
3rd Apr 2003, 05:34
SpeedBrake Lever, thanks for the tip.

Will Do !!!;)

I just realized I don't have the contact numbers anymore. If anybody has them, please feel free to pm or email them to me.
We had the contact names and numbers on this thread but they have been removed. And I didn't take them down.

By the way I have just checked on the GF website to see if I could update my info and this what I got attached to my profile.

Your application for this vacancy is being considered. In order to ensure fairness in your application you are now unable to update your details. Someone from Gulf Air will be in touch with you shortly regarding this vacancy. ..:confused:
it looks like a generic computer generated message but it feels great to read some positive around here these days..:(

Thanks in Advance..:cool:

Air Mike 957
4th Apr 2003, 20:11
NTM, try clearing your private message file....

NTM
5th Apr 2003, 02:25
Will do !!
Go ahead and try it again.;)

Later.

NTM
7th Apr 2003, 10:23
I am still looking in getting those phone numbers.
I have nothing yet.
So don't be shy !!!!;) ;)

Later.

NTM
9th Apr 2003, 01:06
I have just recieved an response to my email to Capt Corbett.

Thanks for your letter,at the moment there is a freeze on recruitment,
however,we may be interviewing later on this year,for positions in Abu Dhabi.
Would you send me your C.V so that I may put it on file.

Regards

Sp here you have it. that is for now.

Later
:(

NTM
17th Apr 2003, 03:54
Gothafly

Check yor PM :)

bugs bunny
17th Apr 2003, 05:53
Hi there!, I just sent an on-line application as 320 FO.
May anyone help me with interesting info on the recruitment process? Is the recruitment frozen on all fleets? How long before getting any calls for interviews? Is the company healthy?
Thanks all for any reply...
Cheers,
Bugs:O

paradox
27th Apr 2003, 23:58
I sent in applications for 767 and 320 and have just gotten back the standard email reply from the application processer and then Gulfair.

Did you ever get any specific contact information from anyone on the forum. If so, I would be interested in you sending that on to me via PM. Thanks.

paradox
29th Apr 2003, 13:09
Well placed sources indicate that Gulf Air will be taking delivery of 2 A-320's, 4-5 A-330's and 2 A-340-500's this summer.