View Full Version : Iraqi NBC Kit

FJJP
1st Apr 2003, 13:37
I note from the news reports that on several raids, the Coalition Forces have discovered respirators and chemical suits; QED if you have that equipment, you have WMD.

...Errrm, what kit do we train in every year?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Megaton
1st Apr 2003, 14:07
Furthermore, there doesn't appear to be any clues as to the age of the NBC kit. I've got a First World War bayonet at home but that doesn't mean I've got the Lee Enfield to go with it. A case of selective reporting.

Pilgrim101
1st Apr 2003, 14:13
Also, when you've had an Iraqi breakfast of "Fool Medames", Kibbeh, Laban, Mezzeh, Baba Ghanouj, Hommous and Falafel with your oppos - you will really appreciate the availability of such equipment !

'Course, you could also find the same kit if you raided certain establishments in Soho.

Come to think of it I think I'm developing a rubber fetish out here what with the Respirator, the smell of dank charcoal and the incontinence pants !

BarryMonday
1st Apr 2003, 17:35
Reports in the media here within the last few days have said that the kit was fairly new and in good condition.

Megaton
1st Apr 2003, 19:46
Where's here then? The moon? :p

BarryMonday
2nd Apr 2003, 06:42
Sorry HP, I take your point!

Previous post made whilst sitting in a Sydney, (Australia), hotel and reading Australian newspapers and watching Australian telly!:O

moggie
2nd Apr 2003, 21:51
BarryMonday - fishy name if ever I heard one.

Art Field
3rd Apr 2003, 00:14
Barry Monday- knew a real one once.

BarryMonday
3rd Apr 2003, 07:00
In this case just a fishy name, being a bastardisation of the lovely fish.

moggie
3rd Apr 2003, 14:33
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......Barry, you may not have noticed from my post (bit subtle for an Aussie) but I had sussed that out!

BarryMonday
3rd Apr 2003, 15:50
'twas intended for Art Field Mogs, just to clarify that I was not the one he knew, but you may not have noticed from my post, bit subtle for a Moggie!:p

I am a Pom, incidently.

Art Field
3rd Apr 2003, 16:14
Just dangling a hook, might have got a bite but worth a try.