View Full Version : Proof that Iraq has WMD

I. M. Esperto
31st Mar 2003, 00:27
Cripes! Bush was right! These lousy Aye-Rabs DO have weapons of mass destruction! Two of them, and they are (sob) stealth, and can't be picked up on radar. Imagine what they could do to our Abrams tanks.

Quick! Get another 200,000 troops. This is serious.

"Armstrong raised his binoculars to verify what his driver was reporting. About two miles away he saw a tiny aircraft — with a wingspan of about 15 to 20 feet — being steered by a pilot sitting on a seat beneath the wings, “with a small engine behind his backside.” The “grayish black” ultralight was about 900 feet above the ground, flying in a straight line “as slow as a helicopter would,” Armstrong said. The realization that he and his troops might be about to shoot at an enemy aircraft hit the squad leader hard. The dominance of U.S. air power in recent years has all but eliminated the threat to U.S. ground forces from enemy aircraft."
http://www.armytimes.com/story.php?f=1-292925-1720421.php
March 29, 2003

Iraqi ultralights spotted over U.S. troops

By Sean D. Naylor
Times staff writer

CENTRAL IRAQ — At least two Iraqi ultralight aircraft flew over a patch of desert Friday where thousands of U.S. soldiers and several command and control facilities are located. The appearance of enemy aircraft over U.S. positions is especially alarming because the military believes ultralight aircraft of the type spotted Friday may be used to deliver chemical or biological weapons.
There is one other alarming possibility, according to briefings given intelligence officers here: Craft like that might be used in kamikaze suicide attacks, a possibility driven home Saturday morning when an apparent suicide bomber blew up a car at a checkpoint manned by soldiers from this same outfit, the 3rd Infantry Division (Mechanized). U.S. Central Command confirmed the report and said four American soldiers were killed. It had no reports of any wounded.

Maj. Gen. Victor E. “Gene” Renuart Jr., director of operations for Central Command, was quick to label the bombing as an act of terrorism. “That kind of an activity is a symbol of an organization that is beginning to get a little bit desperate,” he added.

The appearance of the aircraft caught the Central Command off guard. Saturday ...

mutleyfour
31st Mar 2003, 02:19
Now listen in Bond, these are only to be used in the event of an emergency!

;) ;) ;)

Pilgrim101
31st Mar 2003, 15:34
As one who does in fact fly several types of microlight aircraft (for fun) when at home in the UK, I can testify to the danger posed by these machines. Well, I can't, but my Insurance Company will give you thousands of reasons why I am no longer covered in (what they consider) the highly likely event of my demise in the flimsy wreckage one of these very noisy 2-stroke beasties. God knows what the risks would be if I was being shot at too! I think we should equip every Iraqi Soldier and Republican Guard etc with one, You should see the way they drive, let alone fly !

They were evaluated once by our "suicide squads" and dismissed as c*%p

Rattus
1st Apr 2003, 03:38
(From a reliable source in HM service in a sandy place):

CNN/Reuters: News reports have filtered out early this morning that US forces have swooped on an Iraqi Primary School and detained 6th Grade teacher Mohammed Al-Hazar. Sources indicate that, when arrested, Al-Hazar was in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a set square and a calculator.

US President George W Bush argued that this was clear and overwhelming evidence that Iraq indeed possessed ........

...... weapons of maths instruction.

Hilico
1st Apr 2003, 04:08
Forces surrounding Mosul have, after fierce fighting, captured a garden centre and seized 200kg of weedkiller.

This proves that Saddam Hussain has indeed been keeping weapons of moss destruction.

opso
1st Apr 2003, 04:40
Royal Marines at Basra have secured a warehouse containing a large trap and a 6 month supply of cheese.

Experts refuse to be drawn on whether this proves that Saddam has weapons of mouse destruction.

Yeller_Gait
1st Apr 2003, 05:54
All those chocolate bars being loaded onto the big jets pre-flight, and no sign of them on the aircraft's return.

Yet another case of Mars destruction?

BEagle
1st Apr 2003, 11:37
But so does the coalition.......

Didn't you see the footage from the front? Of that AFV plinking away at Radio R*ghe*d or whatever it was......

Clearly proved that the coalition does indeed possess Weapons of Mast Destruction............

Arkroyal
1st Apr 2003, 17:30
We have once again been villified by the eyerakky information minister for levelling food stores in Basra.

One, being a potato store proves, he says, that the coalition have weapons of mash destruction.:p

BEagle
1st Apr 2003, 23:54
Whereas the rest of the Camel-sh@ggers' Information bulletins are Weapons of Mere Distraction...........

mutleyfour
2nd Apr 2003, 02:35
Dont forget that Robin Cook having a bash at our very own Mr Hoon must off course be proof of the UK's very own weapon of MAF destruction.....

I. M. Esperto
2nd Apr 2003, 03:13
Our Newspapers are Weapons of Mass Deception.

I have to read The Guardian and the Sunday Herald to find out what's really going on.

http://www.sundayherald.com/27735

opso
2nd Apr 2003, 04:37
We should be thankful that Canada hasn't joined in with its weapons of moose destruction.

solotk
2nd Apr 2003, 05:59
America categorically deny that the missile that fell into the centre of Kuwait City, was a US cruise missile. As rumours abound, that pieces of the missile have English Stencils, General Richard Myers, US chief of staff replied

The United States has no Weapons of Mall Destruction

Ithangyow

Pilgrim101
2nd Apr 2003, 15:03
The fact that the Power Stations are still Serviceable and that Baghdad still has millions of lights on is the clearest proof yet that the Iraqis have Weapons of Moth Destruction.

Enough, Enough !!

pulse1
2nd Apr 2003, 15:09
Hey! This erudite and informative thread has just made me realise why Blair went to see the Pope before the war started. He was obviously trying to get the Pope on our side as the last thing the Pope would want to see is the destruction of Masses.

BlueWolf
2nd Apr 2003, 15:11
Reported in a (very) obscure section of the press....

Coalition Forces have uncovered a secret bunker deep in the Iraqi desert, which was found to contain a kitchen sink, a kettle, a teapot, a fully stocked bar, some rickety barstools, a comfy sofa, several easy chairs, a dartboard, a noticeboard, a television set and a radio (neither of which appeared to work properly), a wonky pool table, two stolen road signs, and a stuffed animal of indeterminate species.

This was taken as proof that the Iraqi regime does indeed possess Weapons of Mess Construction.

wub
2nd Apr 2003, 16:10
Reports are coming in that a mis-fired Iraqui surface to air missile landed in the grounds of a Baghdad maternity hospital, causing 200 women to give birth simultaneously. This is surely proof that Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass contraction.

steamchicken
2nd Apr 2003, 17:46
This thread is proof that we possess weapons of p1ss extraction!

DelMar
2nd Apr 2003, 18:18
If the Americans get their way and it all gets as nasty as I fear, the Eye-raq-ies could be in need of some 'Weapons of Mosque Construction'

It was reported in the media yesterday that the Iraqi Genral in charge of GBAD has been 'removed' due to 'weapons of missile malfunction'.

Apology - maybe these are becoming a little tenuous!

Edited for general stupidity.

moggie
2nd Apr 2003, 18:37
Not forgetting the petrol and matches being used in a Basra newsagents to burn copies of Newsweek, Time, GQ and Playboy -

yes, Weapons of Mags Destruction

Then there are the white flags, coalition surrender advice leaflets and maps pointing the way to coalition PoW camps - Weapons of Mass Defection.

timzsta
3rd Apr 2003, 22:14
And when this is all done JCB will be supplying Iraq with some weapons of mass construction....

I. M. Esperto
3rd Apr 2003, 22:33
The first mass reconstruction bid was awarded to Haliburton.

I wonder why?

Hwel
3rd Apr 2003, 23:59
"Just because we are dropping bombs does not mean we are responsible for everything that blows up on the ground. 2+2 does not alwatys equal 4"

proving the americans have weapons of Math destruction.:p

timzsta
4th Apr 2003, 04:02
or does 2+2 = 4 require weapons of mass deduction...

G.Khan
4th Apr 2003, 06:47
Think you will find that you are wrong again Esperto - read a couple of days ago that Haliburton's contract had been cancelled.

Faire d'income
4th Apr 2003, 08:25
If he was wrong Khan how could it have been cancelled? :O