PDA

View Full Version : Flying/ Hour building in Thailand

RowleyUK
30th Mar 2003, 23:45
Does anyone know of any decent flying schools or clubs in the Thailand area??

I am aware of the Thai Flying school........Does anyone have any experience of them???

Also, does anybody know how you would go about setting up a sight seeing/banner towing business in Koh Samui??Or possibly tryin to find work in this area of flying??

The Thai Visa states that an Alien in Thailand connot operate propelled vehicles.........Is this true??:confused:

Any help much appreciated!!!

malaysian eaglet
6th Apr 2003, 20:28
Our academy is draining students in all the area (India, Singapore, Hong Kong).

Eaglet, what you have written here is essentially an advert for the school you work at, which is against the forum rules. I know you did it with the best of intentions, but the way to place adverts on the site is to email [email protected], and not via posts, even when well intentioned. Thanks.

Sick Squid
PPRuNe Admin/Moderator

firehorse
7th Apr 2003, 09:23
Rowley,

I was over TFS a while back and checked it out. Seemed ok but most of the AC are privately owned and therefore the use of them is up to the whims of the owners. Mind you that was over a year ago and maybe it has changed since then. I use the PI's for hour building and it works out fine.

I think your chances of flying banners in Thailand are about the same as being allowed to set up a jet ski business in Phuket! good luck all the same.

Foreigners in Thailand can drive cars no problems.

Cheers.

kwaiyai
7th Apr 2003, 19:14
Hi Rowley,
I have flown a bit at Thai Flying Club (Nice Mooney) Ive flown at places alot worse in europe charging alot more too. Might be worth checking out the ChiangMai Flying club too, There was a link on the Thaiflying club website. Enjoy, If you need any spare pilots give me a call.:D :D :D