PDA

View Full Version : Cathay Pacific

velvet_ice
23rd Mar 2003, 17:29
Hello,

i am a new to this website. But i have a question that i would really like to gain some advice on. I have recently applied with a sponsership for their cadet pilot programme which i meet all the criteria they asked for and more. I know it is open to those with no prior flying experience but i already i have my ppl, do you think this will benefit me in obtaining an interview?

also my main question is, does anyone have any advice on the standards of cathay pacific for their pilots? What are the major things that they look for in a pilot? Is there any areas that i should look up and read up about in order to prepare for the interview? basically any advice or opinions or anything would be greatly appreciated.

Nia

Harbour Rat
23rd Mar 2003, 18:00
beingg abLE to spool proPILY, use capitaLIsashun, korrekt grammirr + thhe aBIlity to use the SEARCH facilitty shud dO the trIK

KitKatPacificuk
24th Mar 2003, 14:03
Don't be such a Ass Harbour Rat.

Go into the search facility and look up Cathay Pacific and you should find what you're looking for in there.

Some Airlines want people to have some experience , some don't. For example BA prefer you not to have any flying experience for their cadetship.

Don't know much more about Cathay sorry.

Good luck

Harbour Rat
24th Mar 2003, 20:43
>>Don't be such a Ass Harbour Rat<<

KK

Should that perhaps be 'Don't be such an Ass Harbour Rat'?

;)

BlueEagle
26th Mar 2003, 09:34
As you already have a thread on this subject on this forum I am going to lock this one.

For future reference, when posting please only post your thread on any one forum at a time, apart from a waste of bandwidth it means your answer become scattered across more than one forum. (It's in the terms and conditions you agreed to when you signed up for PPRuNe!!!:D).

regards,

BlueEagle - Moderator.